“Oozes Character”

Cuisines: Wine Bar
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed February 9, 2013

My wife and I popped into C&S on a recent trip to KW and loved the wine, beer and piña colada's, but not nearly as much as the friendly owners, Dave and Leslie. They are transplants from Columbus, OH and truly embody what the Key West spirit is all about. They feature live music on the front porch faint Duval many nights of the week. They have a happy hour and an excellent selection of wine, mixed cocktails and craft beer. Not to mention really fine cigars too. This isn't the cookie cutter loud bar you'll find on the other end of Duval, it's about the customer.

There are newer reviews for Cork & Stogie

Reviewed January 11, 2013 via mobile

Went into Cork and Stogie and got a couple glasses of wine and to my surprise they not only have an amazing wine by the glass selection but they also have a great craft beer selection too. The owners are very welcoming and Leslie makes food sometimes for happy hour, which by the way is 4-7. If you want to feel what old Key West is like go and grab a glass of wine and sit on the porch.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Dave and Leslie are fantastic hosts! There is no better place in Key West to sit outside, have a few drinks and people watch!

Reviewed December 26, 2012

Went in here this morning checking out the beer selection... and the owners son said a six pack of yuengling would be $7.99. So I came back to get it an hour later and the lady who overheard our conversation said he was wrong they are $3.00 each so I ordered one instead....she opened handed it to me and said $5.00. I said you just told me they are $3.00 why are you charging us $5.00? She said only if you buy 6 or more. I was like thanks for telling me now. We reluctantly paid...but will never go here again. Very unfair.

2  Thank ckcrules
corkandstogie, Owner at Cork & Stogie, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2013

Our goal at the Cork & Stogie would be to have no dissapointed customers, and it appears mixing of quantity discount questions and what is actually purchased created this one.
Fact : one Yuengling purchased is $5.00
a six pack discount for carryout only is given
6 can or 6pack cans if you will $7.99 carry out plus tax
6 bottle or 6pack bottle carryout only $18.00 which equals $3.00 ea plus tax
All of our prices are listed on price sheets and we pride ourselves on creating relationships with our customers through fair, honest ,and friendly service, that bring them back over and over again.
Our apologies if you feel we have created an event that would never allow you to return,
as we feel the loss of just one customer is not insignificant.

Reviewed December 25, 2012

If you ever find yourself in Key West this is a MUST. I visit Key West on business and for vacation three times a year. I always look forward to stopping in here because you feel like family and can sit on the porch and relax without anyone bothering you if you so choose. They don't serve food but somehow there's always brownies, cookies, or something available if you have the munchies. The owners, Leslie and Dave, are extremely comforting and locals tend to stop by and converse with you which makes it very entertaining. Leslie is like everyone's mother hen :) She goes out of her way to ensure everyone is happy. Great place for a cigar and/or a beverage on the front porch.

1  Thank George K