“Pretty good pie”

Kermit's Key West Key Lime Shoppe
Ranked #4 of 31 Dessert in Key West
Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children, Kids, Local cuisine
Dining options: Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Kermit's Key West Key Lime Shoppe... Your home for ALL THINGS KEY LIME! While world-famous for our extra-tart key lime pie, pie is just the tip of the iceberg! Sauces, dressings, salsas, marinades, candy, cookies, Kermit's carries it all! And our Kermit's Kitchen Cafe serves up breakfast, lunch and lite fare that won't break the bank. Using fresh ingredients and cooked to order while you enjoy the serenity of our koi pond garden, Kermit's is the perfect stop during your busy visit!
Saratoga Springs, New York
“Pretty good pie”
Reviewed January 2, 2014

Figured I'd try Kermit's as they get a lot of praise for how good their pie is. I really liked the slice I had though I can't say it's better than any others I've had. The slice was a bit small for what I paid but I'm not surprised. Good pie but not head and heals above the rest in town.

• Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Greek first
Billings, Montana
“Don't leave without stopping here...”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

What can I say, other than famous for their Key Lime Pie! I tried a trial version of coconut cream key lime pie... That was my favorite.

Visited December 2013
Marysville, Ohio, United States
“Worth a visit”
Reviewed December 31, 2013

We were looking for good, authentic key lime pie after our dinner. Located near the water, it was very walkable from the heart of it all. Busy but not much of a line. Expensive but so, so tasty. Was a good experience. If you go during lunch time, there is a menu and seating outside. We were able to enjoy the outside patio seating to enjoy our late night dessert.

Houston, Texas
“Best Key Lime Pie in Key West”
Reviewed December 30, 2013 via mobile

we went on a key lime pie tour today....tasting the pies all over the island and Kemit's pie is the best and he is the most fun!

Visited December 2013
Carthage, Missouri
“KLP!”
Reviewed December 30, 2013

Key lime pie is one of our favorites, have had many different pies over the years. Kermit's was very good, a little pricey for a slice. There is nice place to eat outside with tables and chairs/shade. Also has bathrooms.