“Best chocolate covered key lime pie” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Kermit's Key West Key Lime Shoppe

Kermit's Key West Key Lime Shoppe
Ranked #3 of 30 Dessert in Key West
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Kermit's Key West Key Lime Shoppe... Your home for ALL THINGS KEY LIME! While world-famous for our extra-tart key lime pie, pie is just the tip of the iceberg! Sauces, dressings, salsas, marinades, candy, cookies, Kermit's carries it all! And our Kermit's Kitchen Cafe serves up breakfast, lunch and lite fare that won't break the bank. Using fresh ingredients and cooked to order while you enjoy the serenity of our koi pond garden, Kermit's is the perfect stop during your busy visit!
Cape Canaveral, Florida
“Best chocolate covered key lime pie”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 30, 2013

Kermit's has THE best chocolate covered key lime pie in the keys! We tried others thru out key west, but none were as delicious as Kermit's. I wish we could get this dessert in my town!! The first time I tasted Kermit's chocolate covered key lime pie was 2 years ago. Upon planning this recent trip, I knew I had to go back again to Kermit's!! My partner LOVED the pie, too!! We will return to key west soon and when we do, I will not miss another opportunity to visit Kermit's!!

• Visited June 2013

• Chinese (Traditional) first
Mooresville, North Carolina
“Best dessert - Hands down!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

The Key Lime Pie on a stick dipped in chocolate definitely lives up to its reputation. We tried several Key Lime pies in the Keys and this was our favorite. A good enough reason to visit Key West again!

Visited June 2013
Burnsville, Minnesota
“Best in KW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Weddings to Go, brought us right to Kermit's where we had the best key Lime Pie as our wedding "cake" ... hands down the best I have ever had. Lovely back sitting area, and a store full of everything Key Lime --- took a stab at making his famous pie, and although mine was good its still not as fun as experiencing it right there at Kermit's. Cannot wait to get back and enjoy more when we visit KW in 2014 !!! :)

• Visited July 2012
Woodbridge
“Key Lime Pie was not as good as the hype I read”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We went to Kermit's for their Key Lime pie, since it was so well written up. I was disappointed in the pie, it was more sugar than key lime flavor. If you are into super sugar then this is the place to eat the key lime pie. I would definitely share a piece of this pie to try it before splurging on a whole pie or even a piece of pie. For the sweetest of sweet lovers you will be in the right spot. if I am near the spot again I might consider trying the ice cream, maybe that would be more flavor and less over the top sugar.

• Visited May 2013
San Diego, California
“Love Lime...Stop by”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2013

Creamy and delicious key lime ice cream and almost anything else you can imagine with key lime...So tasty...Make sure you stop by for the samples before you buy.

Visited June 2013