“NYC style.”

Cuisines: Delicatessen
Dining options: Delivery
Description: Company Message
Reviewed September 26, 2012

Serving Boar's Head meats, you can see the NYC influence here. They have unbelieveable breakfast sandwiches and the toatoe mozzarella salad looks incredible.

Reviewed September 2, 2012

Been to Key West so many times and must say that Franco's is without a doubt my favorite!! Hands down the best in town. Free delivery and oh soo friendly staff. We had tge breakfast sandwich at recommendation from a friend and had to have it again! Then there was lunch. The Italian combo is a must have! Every bite was a taste explosion. The NY breads make them my absolute favorite. We took some home for the next day too. Can not wait for our next trip. Franco rules!!!

Reviewed August 30, 2012

I go to Key West several times a year and Franco's is by far my favorite place for carry out . The Italian combo is the best I have had. As good as my favorite place in New York. You will not be disappointed.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

I love a good sandwich and Franco's has many. The caprese is fantastic, but it's even more amazing if you add their proscuitto. I could eat at Franco's every day.

Reviewed June 24, 2012

Got the Turkey Hero and the BLAT (Bacon, lettuce, Avocado, and Tomato) Sandwich which was outstanding. The hoagie rolls are great and good quality meat. But for the people who want McDonald’s service you won’t find it here. Ladies got NY attitude, but hey, it’s Key West and they are from the north; get over it and consider it part of the ambiance! LOL.. seriously, it was a great sandwich at good prices.