“The Thai Tandom”
Review of We Cycle

We Cycle
Ranked #1 of 114 Shopping in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: The Florida Keys' best bike shop! Bike Rentals Key West! We rent comfort hybrids, fitness hybrids, road bikes, cruisers, tandems, kids bikes and more! Simple, flat rate pricing and no hidden fees. Reserve online now!
Reviewed September 9, 2012

Hi, my wife and I recently went to ReCycle Bike shop to inquire about bikes for sale. We immediately were greeted by amazing, friendly staff. My wife is from Thailand and Yellow is good luck in her country. The selection of bikes were amazing but one in particular was a bright, yellow tandem that would fit us like a glove. It was our destiny to own this beautiful, rare bike. Karma works in mysterious ways. Sawadee

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Tandem bikes, beach cruisers and kids bikes...with delivery to your resort...and roadside assistance....what more worry is left? We loved this, and your family will too. JUST DO IT. Cycling with the family in the warm Key West sunlight and refreshing offshore breezes.... someone pinch me.

Reviewed November 2, 2011

We rented two bikes to cruise around Key West from Chris at Re-Cycle. He made the experience very enjoyable, took plenty of time with us to ensure our bikes were set up correctly, and allowed us extra time to return the bikes after hours.

Chris also provided good suggestions for sunset viewing in KW, as well as other attractions.

Highly recommend Re-Cycle for bike rentals, and service.

1  Thank pixelPilot
Reviewed September 5, 2011

After walking around for an entire day, we decided to rent bikes, and now mine are Happy Feet! ReCycle delivered to our hotel doorstep, and told us they would come and exchange or fix our bikes if problems arose. Fantastic service. If you can ride a bike you won't be disappointed.

2  Thank GalleryBean
Reviewed August 7, 2011

Great service inn helping me pick out the right bike for me. Service after the sale has been great too. On one of my kid's bike, they called to tell me the repair would be more than buying a new one, so we decided to not do the repair and save money.

They are now the ONLY bycycle shop I will work with in Key West.