“Captain Kewl. Best trip ever !”

Captain Hook Fishing Charters
Book In Advance
More Info
$750.00*
and up
Private Key West Sportfishing Charter
Reviewed August 21, 2013

Gin and I went on a bike ride on Monday just checking out charters...... We made a pass past Captain Hook and Aaron immediately caught our attention with his friendly smile. We rode past, stopped our bikes and made a pack that we would not book unless we were sure that the captain would not be cranky ......if we both liked him we had a secret signal that we would give. After 2 minutes of chit chat we were in love with our captain Aaron ! We booked for the next day... All six of us ... All sisters and cousins and mom. We had the time of our lives ! We started catching fish the minute Stan put out the lines. We were jumping from seat to seat and Stan never missed a beat. He was GREAT! We caught at least 20 fish.
Not only did we catch more fish than I ever expected but we became friends with some really nice guys. My hat is off to Captain Paul for having such awesome crew! Hope to see y'all again
Love the girls from new Orleans !

1  Thank Ljenkin
in 35 reviews
"bonita"
in 14 reviews

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Caption Aaron's advice to take motion sickness pill night before and morning of was great advice. DIDN'T GET SICK which was a question / concern before booking this trip............
Now on to our trip - for a first time Deep-Sea want-a-be it was an amazing experience. Stan I could not have had more fun reeling in the big one without your enthusiasm and love of your job. Thanks again!
Ginger

1  Thank Naquin
Reviewed August 21, 2013

One of the Best fishing trip experiences ever! Capt Mate Stan and Capt Aaron were awesome. Found the fish and Kept us busy reeling them in! What an amazing days catch we had!! Beautiful aqua and blue waters made for an enjoyable boat ride out. From hook to dinner table within a few hours. Will definitely be booking another trip with Capt Paul and his team.

1  Thank 2Players
Reviewed August 16, 2013

As a 14 year old girl I wasnt all that excited to go fishing, but Captian Hook defintly changed that as soon as we got out on the water! Me and my 9 year old brother absolutly had the time of our lives! When we went out we had a couple bites right off the bat, but they got off the hook before we could reel them in all the way. But the crew didn't let that get in our heads, because throughout the rest of our trip we ended up catching 13 nice sized Mahi! Captain Hook also took us out to go snorkling and it was fantastic! Even though I had never really snorkled before, Captain showed me how to do it the correct way right away! We saw so many fish up close! It was awesome! My brother even caught some little grunt fish and snapper a couple hours later just for fun! It was definitly a very memorable experience! Captain hook and his crew make you feel just like family when your out on the boat with them, and thats one of the best things you can ask for! Im definitly looking forward to doing it again.

1  Thank Jason B
See more reviews
Reviewed July 22, 2013

Today was the perfect climax to our 4 day stay in the Keys..!! My girlfriend talked me into going on a 4 hour fishing expedition with Captain Hook fishing Charters; a first time experience for both of us, and WE LOVED IT!! Captain Aaron and first mate Stanley were AWESOME on the water.. They showed us a great time..!! We didn't catch any monsters, but we did catch some great and tasty fish..!! I did appreciate the fact that Captain Aaron asked us if we were okay with him smoking before lighting up, BIG PLUS!
The boat was VERY well kept, and clean, particularly the bathroom. This says a lot about the crew... They provided more than adequate libations from bottled water to a variety of Beers. I never really liked boats and the open waters, but I have to admit that today was an amazing day ..!! We WILL be using them again and recommend them HIGHLY to EVERYONE!