“Fun!”
Review of The Original Ghost Tour - CLOSED

The Original Ghost Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Ninety minute lantern lit walking tour through the streets of Old Tony Key West. Come join us and see why they call Key West one of the most haunted cities in the U.S. Now with interactive ghost hunting equipment at no extra charge. Family owned and operated, spooky for all ages
Reviewed May 14, 2013

We went on the tour in April . I did a little looking at different tours and thought this on would be the most interesting for us. We had so much fun the stories were very interesting,every town has its stories and key west has some cool ones. A nice walk around to learn some history is well worth the price to us. Our tour only had 4 people so it was very easy to hear and ask questions. Couldn't have been any better.

There are newer reviews for The Original Ghost Tour

Reviewed May 14, 2013

This tour met all of our expectations and more! I loved hearing all the creepy stories and history of Key West. We got some great spooky orb photos and had a blast! Our tour guide Jay really made the tour awesome. If you go make sure you get him as your tour guide!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

So, I didn't actually go on the tour. But my 12 year old daughter, Fiona, did (with her father. We're divorced). She loved it. A lot. Apparently, her tour guide J (or Jay, not sure) singled her out in the crowd of people and gently ribbed her for the rest of the night. So, I'm glad that J made her so happy. Unfortunately, she now has a huge, huge crush.
My daughter has struggled with depression for two years and this truly made her happy. I haven't seen her smile like she does when she talks about this tour for ages. Thank you.

Reviewed April 21, 2013

Don't waste your money on this tour. If they told you the events leading up to the death of the ghosts, without being gimmicky, it probably would have been good. I would not recommend this to anyone.

Reviewed April 5, 2013

RipOff. What a joke! Worst money we have ever spent. Jay is obnoxious and continually insults other businesses.