“Not worth the time”
Review of The Original Ghost Tour - CLOSED

The Original Ghost Tour
More attraction details
Owner description: Ninety minute lantern lit walking tour through the streets of Old Tony Key West. Come join us and see why they call Key West one of the most haunted cities in the U.S. Now with interactive ghost hunting equipment at no extra charge. Family owned and operated, spooky for all ages
Reviewed January 27, 2013

We did the nine o'clock tour on a Friday night. Several of the people on the tour were clearly drunk and disruptive to the rest of us - choosing to scream at random times for attention. The guide did nothing to manage the situation. By the end we had lost over a third of the original group. When we could focus on the guide, the stories weren't overly engaging and the guide's pseudo-creepy accent made them irritating to listen to. I'm not sure I would have scored the experience much higher with a better group.

1  Thank GuysChi
in 3 reviews
"tales"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed January 15, 2013

Tour guide was a real dud...the only thing he thought was exciting was himself. Last stop was a tiny room in the back of a bar (?), where they were holding a gravy wrestling match below...gravy was cold and coagulated. Ugh...

1  Thank shipwreckgirl
Reviewed January 14, 2013

I really enjoyed this tour. So much so, that I returned to the haunted theater the next day to take a few photographs. What appeared in one of my photographs is really interesting.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

The guide was knowledgeable about the sites and the history and was very entertaining. I went back by the Haunted Theater the next day to take some photographs and got something interesting.

See more reviews
Reviewed January 11, 2013

I'm sorry I can't remember our guides name, he works Tuesday nights. He was so interesting and never made you feel you were asking silly questions. The stories he told along the way were so interesting and explained everything the guests got on camera. I would not hesitate to do it again.

1  Thank Sinbadsmom