“7/4/12 half day charter”

Seize the Day Fishing Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Key West Fishing with Captain Paul D'Antoni aboard Seize the Day Charters - Specializing in tarpon fishing charters and also Wrecks, Reefs, inshore and offshore fishing.
Port Jefferson, New York
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“7/4/12 half day charter”
Reviewed July 4, 2012

Will say that chose Seize the day charters based on the Trip Advisor reviews I read. That said they where right on point. Capt Paul was Excellent, professional,personable and had a genuine interest in my 2 sons 20 & 14 and myself having a great trip. To wrap this up had a great morning catching multiple Tarpon (exciting catch) and lots of sharks. Will recommend Paul often and will certainly book next year again when we return to Key West for some offshore fishing.
Thanks again Paul.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank dolfan1321

common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Expert”
Reviewed June 11, 2012

Paul is a very knowledgable captain and had us right on the tarpon within 1/2 hour. Our three anglers had two or even sometimes three fish hooked simultaneously throughout our half day of fishing.

Paul was easy to work with and very accommodating. Highly recommended.

Hammonton, NJ
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“A Day I Will Never Forget !!!”
Reviewed June 8, 2012

What can I say about Captain Paul D’Antoni? I booked this trip several months in advance and he picked out the dates and tides that would be the best for tarpon fishing while my wife and I were in Key West. We settled on June 3, 2012 fishing from 4 to 8 pm. I had an awesome experience. Twenty minutes into our trip I was in for the fight of my life. I had hooked a 6 ½ ft 170 lb bruiser. It took over an hour to finally get the leader in hand and consider the fish officially caught. The main goal is to catch and release these awesome giant game fish for another day. After that Paul asked if I would like to try and get a picture with the fish. The fight was on again. The fish literally pulled the boat all the way through the harbor passing pier after pier and finally going past Mallory Square. My wife and I have never seen the Sunset Celebration like that before and it will be something we will never forget. After two hours and ten minutes the fish finally wore through the leader and got free. Although I was a little disappointed it felt good to know we could have taken the fish after touching the leader earlier in the battle. I have nothing but total respect for the Silver King. After the first fish we only had about two hours left to try and land another. Paul really turned up the heat. He worked so hard cutting and chumming until we had another one on the hook. This fish also broke the line about 15 minutes into the fight. The final fish of the day came at 7:45 pm as the Captain never gave up. He really wanted me to get a picture with a big tarpon. At 8:10 pm the fish was landed and I had my picture. The last fish measured 4 ½ ft and weighed approx 50 lbs. I can’t say enough good things about Captain Paul as I can’t wait to get back again next year. These fish are the hardest fish you will ever fight on 30 lb test and Paul will work extremely hard for you to catch one. Thanks Paul for the experience of a lifetime. See you next June.

Visited June 2012
Wantirna, Australia
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Best fishing trip ever!”
Reviewed June 2, 2012

Fantastic day! Caught the tarpon I was after! Captain Paul is a great guide, will reccommend to everyone in Oz.

Visited April 2012
Fort Collins
“Never a dull moment”
Reviewed April 17, 2012

Every year we do a guys trip for deep sea fishing in Florida, this one was hands down the best. The first morning out, we hit the amberjacks; they ranged between 40 and 90lbs. When our bodies hurt we chased bonita while they surfaced and then went after permit. The afternoon was spent catching tarpon. The second morning we had a storm with strong winds and 5-6 foot seas but Captain Paul laid out our options and let us choose. We pulled in a couple of real nice mutton snappers and an AJ and then the storm blew us of the wreck and we decided to head back in. On the way we ran into the bonita boiling the surface and stopped and hit them before heading back to the shore for more tarpon fishing. The trip was off the hook, Captain Paul is fun and very knowledgeable. We will definately go back for more trips with Captain Paul.

Visited April 2012