“Besr Captain in the Keys”

Blue Eyed Trader Private Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a fun filled day in the Florida Keys. Spend a few hours sportfishing or family fun fishing. Plan a beach excursion, swimming, snorkeling, sight seeing,or a sunset cruise. See the annual powerboat races from the water. Design your day on the water with Captain Ron on the Blue Eyed Trader.
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Besr Captain in the Keys”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

After many years of salt water fishing I took my first trip with Capt. Ron and his mate Dustin. This trip waa with my two grandkids, daughter and son in law and we all had a great time. Capt. Ron will accomodate you no matter what type of fishing you want to do and how you are feelng while on the water. He made sure we did not go home without catching fish and was great with the kids. Don't look around, just call Capt. Ron!

Visited July 2013
Captainron_11, Owner at Blue Eyed Trader Private Charters, responded to this review, December 8, 2013
Its our pleasure taking you guys out again. I think the kids are great and the family experience is the best. I am looking forward to next year already. thanks for fishing with us.

Moon
3 attraction reviews
“BEST DAY OF FISHING EVER”
Reviewed July 10, 2013

Our family had a fantastic day with Capt. Ron and Dustin yesterday. There is enough fish in our freezer for a big family fish fry and then some! Capt. Ron and Dustin were extremely helpful as our son and daughter fought to bring in the "catches" of the day. We all had a terrific time and recommend the Blue Eyed Trader to anyone who visits the lower keys. Enjoy!

Visited June 2013
Captainron_11, Owner at Blue Eyed Trader Private Charters, responded to this review, July 11, 2013
I am glad to have met your family. I love watching the kids catch big fish. The kids did an extremely good job angling those fish. I think you ended up with enough fillets to share with the whole family. Thanks for the heart felt review we had the same great day.
Liberal, Kansas, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Best Deep Sea Fishing Trip Ever...”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Sorry it took me so long to review our Blue Eyed Trader trip. Had a death in the family as soon as Cheri and I got back to town. Cheri and I went out with Capt Ron and Dustin on June 20, 2013. I was somewhat skeptical that Ron could have so many excellent reviews, but you know what? He runs an excellent operation. We caught 3 huge mutton snappers and 6 of the biggest yellow tail snappers I have ever seen. This was the best deep sea fishing Cheri and I have ever experienced. Cheri was thrilled with the boat ride out to the fishing spot. Also, she enjoyed the reef snorkeling.These guys were safe, efficient and just alot of fun to be around. Guess who we'll sign up with the next time we are in Key West?

Visited June 2013
I am sorry for your loss. I am glad that we could make everyone happy. Fishing and snorkeling trips are so much fun. Thanks!
Durham, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fishing with Captain Ron was awesome”
Reviewed July 2, 2013

We had a great time with Captain Ron and his first mate. Very knowledgeable of the good fishing spots and the right bait to use. We caught a bunch of fish....until the rain washed us out.

Thanks for an awesome time Captain..,.,..See you next time we are in Key West

1 Thank Madbury-Travelers
Yes the rain has been running us around like mad. I am happy it held off enough to catch some fish. Thank you so much for the day. See you next time.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Fun day with Captain Ron”
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We had a great time with
Captain Ron.. My boy's and I appreciated the extra effort, and warm, pleasant manner of the skipper and first mate. We will be back to spend another day on the Blue Eyed Skipper!

1 Thank Duffy1042
I cant tell you how much fun that day was! I loved meeting all the boys, BIG GUYS!! Thanks for the review.