“Great Day” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Blue Eyed Trader Private Charters

Blue Eyed Trader Private Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Enjoy a fun filled day in the Florida Keys. Spend a few hours sportfishing or family fun fishing. Plan a beach excursion, swimming, snorkeling, sight seeing,or a sunset cruise. See the annual powerboat races from the water. Design your day on the water with Captain Ron on the Blue Eyed Trader.
Colonial Heights, Virginia, United States
3 attraction reviews
“Great Day”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 20, 2013

We just returned from a week in Key West and one of the highlights of our trip was the fishing day with Captain Ron and Nina. The day we were scheduled to go out the water and wind would not cooperate so Captain Ron was so nice to let us go another day. Our 24 and 22 year old boys and a couple of their friends have fished quite a bit in the past but learned so much more from Captain Ron and Nina. We caught some large Bonita and plenty of Yellow Tail Snapper to keep them very busy. They recommended a great restaurant that cooked our fish for us that night and it was delicious. If you want to have a great day on the water with experienced and nice people definitely go with the Blue Eyed Trader.

Visited May 2013
Captainron_11, Owner at Blue Eyed Trader Private Charters, responded to this review, May 22, 2013
When Nina and I first met you and your family we knew we wanted to give you the best we could, fishing with all that wind would have been tough. Were happy it turned out the way it did. Thanks for the great day. I told you boys girls can fish!

Fox Lake, Illinois
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Time on The Blue Eyed Trader!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2013

My husband and I had a great time fishing with Captain Ron and Nina a couple of weeks ago. We spent two full days on the water and caught a variety of fish, fought some unknown beasts and had an all-around great time. They really know how to put you right on the fish and they are really genuine, fun and nice people. This is truly their passion and if you're going to do it, do it right - go with The Blue Eyed Trader. We will definitely return to Key West and fish with Captain Ron again.

Visited May 2013
First off Congratulations to you both! Getting married in KW is an awesome thing, but planning the wedding around fishing.... Outstanding!! I still cant get that day out of my mind, hooking some 25 fish and not stopping a one WOW! We will return there again with a bigger gun. Thanks for sharing your special week with us we had a blast. Good luck and many happy years.
Elgin, Illinois, United States
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Just Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 14, 2013

Great experience (5/8/13) on the Blue Eyed Trader with Captain Ron and Nina! Caught so much fish (Yellow Tail Snapper) the six of of us couldnt even eat all of it. Perfect day and Ron knew exactly where to go to load us up with meat before going jigging in deeper waters and trolling. Also caught some Bonita as well! Captain and crew know their boat, the water and how to catch fish! Most importantly...they are great people. Stop looking and BOOK THE BLUE EYED TRADER.

1 Thank Dan C
It was... Just awesome. Fun day to go to work, thanks to you guys. we are lucky to have the clients we have, it makes going to work a treat. Thanks for the review, and please come see us again.
Laconia, New Hampshire
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“A First Rate Trip - Again”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 10, 2013

I've been on the Blue Eyed Trader for a trip before (check out my last review on them) and had a great time, so I became a repeat customer. Once again, Ron, and this time his wife/mate Nina, took me and my young son fishing. Conditions weren't ideal, but they did everything they could to get us hooked up. Smart, knowledgeable, friendly, great people who know both how to find and catch fish and to make your trip a memorable one. Can't wait to do it again.

Just, next time, Ron, I'm gonna make you give me a bigger rod and reel when we hook into one of those sea donkeys. I'm not a 25-yr old anymore. Using that tiny rod and reel to haul in that beast kicked my butt. My arms were still killing me the next day!

Visited April 2013
2 Thank Ccormier2012
Captainron_11, Owner at Blue Eyed Trader Private Charters, responded to this review, June 6, 2013
I know those Amber jacks are Strong as any fish in the ocean. I am so happy the day was as good as the first time we fished, some times mother nature can throw a wrench in the works. I am glad that you and you son are fishing buddys! Means the world to us that we help get him started. Thanks for the return trip. Hope to see you back on the Blue eyed trader.
Suwanee, Georgia
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“One of the best.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 10, 2013

Booked a half day charter for six people. Super-easy to work with, took the time to explain everything folks of widely different experience levels. The boat is great, and Capt. Ron and Nina are the nicest folks on the water. Five-star all around.

Visited April 2013
Captainron_11, Owner at Blue Eyed Trader Private Charters, responded to this review, April 17, 2013
Thank you for the great review! I'm glad you had a great time fishing with us. We both love to fish and share it with everyone. The folks were a blast, loved the storys they told. Thank you for a great day also.