“A Must!!!”

Ranked #4 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 26, 2014 via mobile

We almost missed this place as we were looking for it on Greene St. We had the fish tacos and they were awesome! I love this place!! It was a great atmosphere and the staff was very friendly! I highly recommend going to Garbos Grill !!

Reviewed August 21, 2014

As a local I know most of the restaurants in Key West and this is definitely one of my favorites. I can't get enough of the Korean BBQ tacos. The spicy shrimp ones are also amazing. If you're only in Key West for a short time make sure you stop by here.

2  Thank mac04h
Reviewed August 20, 2014 via mobile

Great for a quick lunch. Fish tacos are good, fresh fish not fried and flavorful sauce. Wish they were open more hours.

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

In anticipation, I was researching good food prior to my arrival in Key West. I was very excited to try the fish tacos and the Korean beef (bulgogi) tacos. The food was spectacular! The bulgogi was a bit spicy for my boyfriend, however I added some heat to mine and loved every wonderful bite :) I highly recommend Garbos Grill, definitely make sure you don't miss this place!!!

Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

This food is fantastic I'm not a huge fish guy or taco guy and I could literally eat here every day the fish and veggies are so fresh and seasoned to perfection