“Great Korean tacos”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Bramhall, United Kingdom
“Great Korean tacos”
Reviewed May 12, 2014

The Korean tacos were lovely, you get 2 for a portion so you can easily share one for lunch. It was $8.25 including tax. They are closed on Sundays!

• Visited May 2014

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Raleigh, North Carolina
“non-traveling food truck”
Reviewed May 11, 2014

I haven't eaten from many food trucks but so glad we discovered Garbo's Grill. It's a small aluminum trailer located in one of the parking lots just off of Duval. If I hadn't been looking for it I would have overlooked it, it fits in so nicely with the visual flavor of Key West and just as laid back. We made 2 trips because the first day all they had available was tacos. We sampled the Korean beef and fish tacos. The Korean beef was tasty, different, and fun. The fish tacos were similar to others available in the area.

We returned for and weren't disappointed in the Umami burger. It was huge and scrumptious. All the flavors melded together for a delicious lunch. Seating is where you make it but be sure you'll be with plenty of others making it together.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank dpguin
“Tiny food cart”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

I had JUST seen this on Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives when I found myself in Key West so I convinced my friends to go.
We got there just as they were closing and quick ordered fish tacos because we had no time to think.
Seating is rustic and very Key West-laid-back. No tables to speak of.
They were not a disappointment, however I'm not willing to say they were the best fish tacos ever.
If I was a local I would eat here at least every other month.

Tampa, Florida
“The reviews don't lie.”
Reviewed May 10, 2014 via mobile

Had the fish tacos and the hot dog. The fish is cooked perfectly and had a great kick. The sauce is on the side if you want it and you definitely do. Worth the short wait to try.

1 Thank Team_Makanere
belmont, mi
“OMG! Great Tacos! A must have”
Reviewed May 9, 2014

We were there on Cinco de Mayo, so they did not have burgers or dogs, only tacos and burritos. That was quite fine with us as we went for the tacos anyhow.

We order the shrimp tacos and the beef tacos. We ordered it to-go and they told us about 20 minutes, so we went and walked around some of the shops and came back. Food was ready in 15 minutes. We took it back to the pool at our b&b and dove in (to the food, not the pool).

It was AWESOME. The shrimp tacos has a ton of huge, perfect shrimp. No skimping here. Ooohhh....they tasted so good. The beef tacos were piled with awesome amounts of the best tasting beef. It reminded me of Mongolian Beef at P.F. Chang's (one of my favorites), but maybe better.

If you are looking for a great lunch in Key West, don't miss Garbo's. If you do, you have missed the best.

• Visited May 2014