“Wow”

Ranked #3 of 450 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed August 28, 2013 via mobile

Let me start by saying it is a cart. You can't imagine what comes from it! We order burritos. The quality and flavor were excellent. Also the service. A very casual place, we loved it

Write a ReviewReviews (3,576)

Reviewed August 27, 2013

Who needs fancy table cloths and pretentious food? This food cart demonstrates that it is possible to serve simple, inventive, and delicious food from the confines of a small space. The people that run this place are incredibly friendly and enthusiastic about their products. The fish tacos contained big chunks of Mahi and the fresh flavors of mango, red cabbage, and cilantro combined made this a meal to remember. The burger really was as flavorful as everyone says it is- no ketchup needed here.. Why can't more restaurants achieve the level of service and food quality that this little stand does? I will definitely be back to try more of the selection here.

Reviewed August 25, 2013

Fresh and delicious items on the menu! Went twice while in Key West. I had fish tacos which where packed with thick chunks of Mahi and a tasty special sauce, and my husband had the Mango Dog. Now, I am not a huge fan of hot dogs however the Mango Dog fully loaded was the reason we took grandma back on another day and I even ordered it this time. Servings are large so come hungry. The crew has a great play list to listen to while you wait for your food.

Reviewed August 24, 2013

I absolutley love tacos, get them almost everywhere I go, and these were some of the best! Big pieces of fish and large shrimp, great flavor and tastes super fresh!! Would recommend this place to anyone, cute place to grab some lunch! Thanks!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Tried to eat here last December, but couldn't seem to catch them open, so I made it a mission to return. I wanted to see what all the fuss was about. So we returned this August...and was so excited to see the line outside the truck! Finally! My husband and I both got the Korean Short Rib Burritos. OMG... Can't wait to return...