“Killer tacos”
Review of Garbo's Grill

Garbo's Grill
Ranked #3 of 444 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Key West, Florida
“Killer tacos”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

We ordered the fish and the beef tacos. They were substantial, fresh, authentic and fairly priced. Highly recommend!

2 Thank OakleighWaits

• Finnish first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
Washington DC, District of Columbia
“Small Food Truck/Trailer with Big Flavor”
Reviewed July 30, 2013

The Korean BBQ burrito was pure happiness! Be sure to add some hot sauce! This was a really great lunch stop -- not open for dinner so keep that in mind.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jessica P
Winter Park, Florida
“Food Truckin' at its best!”
Reviewed July 30, 2013 via mobile

When I saw how high this was on TripAdvisor's ratings in Key West, I knew I had to visit it! My husband and I stumbled upon it when parking our car. We knew we had to sample something! We shared the Yum Yum Shrimp Tacos - each having one. Let me tell you, I was not disappointed! It was one of the best things I've eaten in Key West. Please make sure to stop here for the amazing food and service. We were treated amazingly. They asked us how out food was while we were eating and when we said delicious they seemed delighted to hear it. There were many people waiting to partake in this delicious eatery. Please make sure to make this a stop in your trip to Key West!

michigan
“Best fish tacos-nice little find”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

My husband and I were in Key West Nov.2012 and they were closed when I found them. We went on a cruise a few weeks ago that stopped in Key West and I made it a point to have lunch there. So glad we did!! The fish tacos were awesome! Lots of fresh fish, came with fresh slaw, mango, spicy sauce. They were SO friendly too talking with everyone waiting. A little bit of a wait, but we didn't mind since we sat in the shade since it was so hot. Make it a point to stop here. Right down the street from Sloppy Joe's.

New Jersey
“Great lunch spot”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

Really, really good fish tacos and burritos. The other reviews don't lie - this food truck is a gem. Just go early, they close at 5 and sometimes run out of some menu items before that.

Visited July 2013