“Cheap, tasteful with a happy couple serving you”
Review of Garbo's Grill

Garbo's Grill
Ranked #4 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed November 29, 2011

I went there to lunch two times during my three day trip. It´s cheap, delicious and you will fell like you are in a hollywood comedy. The couple who operate this small trailer, are very friendly and become your friends in a matter of minutes. I was surprise when I saw that this place was a trailer and almost declined (there was no one eating that time). Well, I´ve decided to try and it was excelent. And it´s right across a lemon pie store where you can have your dessert.

Reviewed November 29, 2011

During our recent 9-day stay in KW we made a point to return to Garbo's. As frequently mentioned, it's under new ownership - and is amazingly improved. Several of the same recipes taste more balanced, better blended. And the new owners have added to the menu in creative ways. Fish burritos are better now, better wrapped for sure, but a more rounded flavor with cabbage and sauce. We loved the "new-and-improved" Garbo's so much that we had to return for another sampling. Outstanding!

Reviewed November 29, 2011

This is a little tiny food truck trailer. If you aren't looking the right direction you will miss it. The owners are super friendly. I was a little dissapointed in the food. We had the fish tacos and from the reviews I thought they would be better. Only two come in an order so I was still hungry when I left. $10 for 2 tacos...a little pricey if you still have to eat something else. There is almost no place to sit. One bench and some ice chests.

2  Thank Melody S
Reviewed November 27, 2011

Love the Korean barbecue burrito. The perfect lunch. So tasty. The chatty owner compensates for the sidewalk ambiance.

Reviewed November 25, 2011

It was not easy to find but we are glad we did. The best food we had on our trip.