“Quaint Off-Duval Hang Out”

Sippin Internet Cafe
Ranked #155 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Full service internet cafe with PC's. Faxing, scanning, and copying available. Local favorite for espresso coffee drinks.Lite bites, baked goods, smoothies. Key West style atmosphere.
Reviewed December 11, 2013

As a local I pass, and park right in front of the Sippin' Cafe often. It wasn't until one of the guests at my hotel (a friend of the owner) brought me a menu and urged me to check it out. Staff were friendly. I ordered a veggie wrap (with bacon) and a frozen cappuccino. Seemed a lot of Islanders (local performers, etc) were using the internet stations..I sat happily at the window with my kindle. Very minimal furniture, with local art pieces on the walls. Great place to stop by to have a quick rest from Duval, right next to Tropic Cinema.

Reviewed November 9, 2013 via mobile

Came in for lunch and had a great wrap- very fresh. Friends had a panini and we all enjoyed! Great prices; nice people; nice music... I'll definitely be back! KUDOS to all who make this place friendly and inviting!

Reviewed October 4, 2013

We needed internet access to repair an iPad while in Key West. The staff went out of their way to help us out and the iPad was fixed in no time. Plus, we had a wonderful smoothie sampled the terrific chicken salad while we were there. Thanks for all your help guys and we will be back to see you.

Reviewed October 3, 2013

I have to say this is one of the highlights of our trip to Key West every year. It's just a neat litle coffee shop. You can sit on the comfy couch or chairs. They have a couple of tables outside so you can sit and enjoy whatever comes by on Duval street or just enjoy your morning news paper. Last year, I finally met the Owner. What a very nice guy that you could sit and talk with all day!
It didn't matter if it was morning or afternoon, we always got great customer service. The staff was very friendly and helpful! Can't wait to go back! The coffees and Iced Latte's, gosh wish I had one right now just thinking it!
Please don't let this Sippin confuse you with the other Sippin Coffee shop thats close to a hotel and Mallory Square.

Reviewed September 20, 2013

Menu looked pretty good, nice atmosphere but too a long time to get my order. Staff seem to just be just be going through the motions. Used to much more friendlier service in Key West, especially with all the restaurant choices on the island.