“AMAZING SERVICE”

Sippin Internet Cafe
Ranked #165 of 446 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating
Description: Full service internet cafe with PC's. Faxing, scanning, and copying available. Local favorite for espresso coffee drinks.Lite bites, baked goods, smoothies. Key West style atmosphere.
Miami
“AMAZING SERVICE”
Reviewed June 28, 2013

I work on a cruise line and our ship docks in key west every 2 weeks and most crew members would find a nice place to hang out and have free wifi and I've been visiting Sippin Internet cafe since day one and I'm impressed with the service and how friendly the employees have been and one employee that stands out would be Erin! Her smile, her friendliness and her charisma and her energy what makes me a regular patron! I love how she knows what I drink and she's always bubbly! She makes the best latte I've ever had in my life and she always makes me and other crew members feel like home and I'm very comfortable to be around her! Breakfast menu never disappoint me! Erin truly makes the shop stands out from other cafe even Starbucks could not compete with the service Erin brought to the house!

• Visited June 2013

Key West, Florida, United States
“Cozy, Eco Friendly, & Sweet”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

This coffee shop covers all the bases to create a sweet experience for both locals and visitors. This is one of the only coffee shops to use eco-friendly cups, the walls are covered with local art and updated events happening on island, the owners and staff are all sweet and helpful, and the coffee drinks and food are made with lots of love:) Such a beautiful addition to our island community!

• Visited May 2013
“I had a wonderful afternoon coffee...”
Reviewed May 15, 2013

I had a wonderful afternoon coffee when the art in the cafe was good quality the service was even better I recommend the cafe to anyone who ask as well as a servers have wonderful character for a example the server I had Erin.

Key West, Florida
“My go to cafe!!”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

I come to Sippin' cafe on a regular basis. Whatever I'm craving Sippin' meets my needs, I never leave disappointed! They have the best BLT in town! and the most yummy breakfast sandwiches. And what's better than the eats? The staff! Erin is the best barista in town, I can assure you that. She makes the best iced caramel latte, and always makes my fruit smoothies to perfection with a smile on her face. Sippin' is the only cafe I go to in town, I always feel at home when I'm there. Don't miss out!

• Visited May 2013
“Great coffee, great food, awesome staff!”
Reviewed May 13, 2013 via mobile

I stumbled upon Sippin looking for a place to work outside of my home office. I started at a different cafe chain and realized that it was way too busy and cramped. So I found Sippin and was delighted! Every morning I am cheerfully greeted by Erin as well as any of the other staff members. They are always so friendly. Erin always makes me the BEST cafe con leche and breakfast here is always a treat. They provide free Wifi with a $5 purchase, so it is really the perfect spot. I wouldn't go anywhere else. Truly a gem in Key West! Oh, and the frozen lattes and smoothies are amazing!