“Great trip with Captain Craig and Charlie-Ultra Grand Slam is the best !!!”

Key West Pro Guides
More attraction details
Owner description: Key West's largest & best equipped, highest rated and most experienced guide team with 142 World Records offering private and all inclusive charters. Flats-Back Country-Reef-Wrecks-Offshore-Deep Sea-Shark & Night Tarpon-fishing the most remote and isolated fabled fishing grounds...we do it all!
Reviewed January 29, 2013

Captain Craig Ultra Grand Slam Charter Boat in Key West ...awesome!!! Don't be fooled by some ads that claim just because they took an X govenor or the X presidents brother deep sea fishing that they are worth a damn. Grand Slam does the job! We wasted money on another and what a shame that is.

1  Thank debreeder
Write a ReviewReviews (1,270)

Reviewed January 23, 2013

We caught 11 Mutton Snapper each 12-15lbs each and 4 Porgy around 10lbs ea!
We had on, but lost (we where using lightweight tackle), a sail fish, and what we suspect where 2 sharks and a Goliath Grouper. Capt chuck really understands the finesse aspects of fishing that make him IMHO, a great guide. It is fishing (not catching) and I have fished enough charters to know this was an exceptional day, however without Chuck's skill & knowledge we wouldn't have caught a fraction of what we did. All day long we heard other boats on the radio struggling to put fish in the boat while our action was non stop and we caught HUGE fish. We had fun and I will only book with Chuck going forward.

1  Thank Ted_Schirk
Reviewed January 22, 2013

From the reservation to receiving the cleaned fish, everything went very well. Captain Roc helped plan a great day on the water. Captain Dave had us catching fish on almost every cast! My nine year old son had a great time reeling in varieties of snapper, grunts, blue runners, a blue, and grouper. We even caught a shark! Fantastic day on the water with memories that will last a lifetime.

1  Thank Rclclmr
Reviewed January 14, 2013

Recently I chartered a boat through KWPG and Captain Roc was great when I talked to him on the phone. He set us up with Captain Brad who set us up on fish immediately and we caught fish all day long. I had my eight year old son with me and Capt. Brad is great with kids. Great trip Capt. Roc and Capt. Brad. We will be back.

Mike Somerset, KY

Reviewed January 8, 2013

Apologies to KWPG for not posting this sooner. Having booked a holiday in Key West, first visit, I decided to pre book a fishing trip and with all the competition not an easy choice., deciding to go with KWPG. Right choice ! I was not disappointed ! I fished with Capt Dave, targeting shark.
Within 30 minutes of leaving Hurricane quay we had the first of many Lemon shark, following up with Bull, Blacktip & Silky shark. What an AWESOME day. Thanks again Capt Dave, I owe you one ! I'll be back !

2  Thank BillnMaz