“Brilliant Fishing”

Key West Pro Guides
Ranked #3 of 283 Tours in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Key West's largest & best equipped, highest rated and most experienced guide team with 142 World Records offering private and all inclusive charters. Flats-Back Country-Reef-Wrecks-Offshore-Deep Sea-Shark & Night Tarpon-fishing the most remote and isolated fabled fishing grounds...we do it all!
Yardley, Pennsylvania
“Brilliant Fishing”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

Had outstanding day fishing Saturday, 9/22/12 with Captain Ryon Logan.
Caught lots of tuna and yellowtail.
Waiting for delivery of it to my home!

Sunday's trip with Captain John Jackson was also fantastic.
Caught FIRST Golieth Grouper! Estimated to be 250-300lbs!
Also hooked up FIRST sailfish.

Can't wait to get back to reel them in with KWPG.

Thanks for another great fishing experience.

Duane S
Yardley, PA

Visited September 2012

Los Angeles, California
“Excatly What We Wanted”
Reviewed September 8, 2012

I wanted to sat thanks to everybody at Key West Pro Guides for the wonderful fishing trip. Our family had a super fun day and it was really the best thing we did while in Key West. The kids had a blast and I got some great pictures of the birds and marine life. A special thanks to captain Mitch for showing us the dolphins it made our day! We recommend anyone looking for a fun day to go with Key West Pro Guides, thumbs up!

Mary Thompson
Los Angles, CA

Visited August 2012
Aspen, Colorado
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Epic Backcountry day”
Reviewed September 7, 2012

After having all my wife's and my Questions answered quickly and thoroughly by captain Roc.(Rock ?)
We decided to go with Key West Pro guides. It was a great day all around from the friendliness of everyone we encountered at the marina to the quality of the fishing. It was my wife's first time fishing the backcountry and now's she's hooked.(pun intended) Captain Dave was hard working and knowledgeable. We were on fish all day. Highly recommended.

Visited August 2012
Albany, New York
“Lobsters and Grouper Galore!!”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

My family and I had the absolute pleasure to finally experience the perfect day on the water thanks to Capt. Rock. I have fished the keys before and wanted to take advantage of some 'mini-season' lobstering now that my kids are older. He set us up with Capt. Paul for an experience we will never forget!! Paul started with great instructions, took us to a spot an elephant wouldn't remember how to find!! And in under two hours had our limit of 24 'bugs' in the boat! We still had some time left, so we hit a few tach reefs and added a few nice Grouper to the dinner menu for that evening.

Both of my kids are begging to return before school starts to do it again, I'm very grateful to have found a guide like Paul and a service like Rocks that love what they do. I eagerly submit this raving review, they made my vacation to Key West an unforgettable experience.

Dr. Sam Bernstein
Albany, NY

Visited July 2012
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Lots of sharks action!!”
Reviewed July 20, 2012

I exchange a few email with Captain Roc before making my final decision but i will never regret it .So we've booked a charter for shark and tarpon for a half day trip. Captain Dave was our guide and we started with tarpon after an hour without success we went for shark fishing ... The action begins as we arrived and we caught lots of sharks and had lots of fun and big catch !!! My only regrets is that we didn't book for a full day cause tarpon were not to cooperative but it's fishing !!!Dave is a true professionnal and Roc will put you on the right boat for your fishing needs. We will be back!!