“Perfect Wedding Stay”
other travelers have booked this property
Your Pad!!!
kayaks hammock
kayaks
paddle boards
20 plus Bikes
Treadmill, Golds Gym XR 55 Home Gym , Golds Gym Vinyl Weight Set 100 lbs., Indoor Cycling Exercise B
hammocks
formal entrance.JPG
top porch view.JPG
airplane wings gate
Deep Water Dock
private tennis court with waterviews.JPG
Cabana to chill out.JPG
2nd floor stairs.JPG
living room jaccuzi
Living Room Jaccuzzi
Tike Hut with Pool Table
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Perfect Wedding Stay”
Reviewed April 12, 2014 for a stay in March 2014

We live in London and decided to have our wedding in Key West, Florida. My new wife. myself and 18 friends came over for the celebration. My wife found this property online and it was perfect also very reasonable compared to local hotels flats. We rented both houses for a week and when we arrived, major jet lagged, everything was ready and the houses and grounds were clean. The representative. Aric, helped us find supplies and gave us some good tips for eating. We got a flat tire on one of the 20 bikes while riding in old town and aric came and picked the bike and my friend up and returned them back to the property. The main house is very large and we never felt too crammed in. Each bedroom has it own cool theme and the master was the size of our flat back in London!!! My favor room was the large suite in the Racket Ball House. Only complaint was 2 days of rain, but pool and spa area were warm and perfect to hang out in the rain. Would recommend this place for families and large groups, lot of space, privacy and a nice place. Markus, London, UK

A romantic getaway Older travelers

Reviewed November 16, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

A romantic getaway Older travelers
Jim R
Orlando, Florida
“Perfect for large group or very large family”
Reviewed November 6, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

This house is the perfect place to stay for a large group of people. While it is about 4 miles from downtown key west, it's close enough. Additionally, when it says it can sleep 20 people, it really can. The house is also very private. There are lots of review on this house already, but there is no harm in adding this to verify how great it is. It is more certainly give you the feel that you are in key west.

Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Jacksonville Florida
Reviewed November 1, 2013 for a stay in June 2013

Check in / front desk
Management Response
Nov 1, 2013
Guest arrived with a very large dog. (apparently to sneak in as) She was told in the booking process that no animals were permitted and she signed a lease which clearly prohibits animals. She was reminded of the policy when she arrived and a huge fight started between the guest and her husband who claimed she did not tell him about the policy. There was a family fight with cursing and swearing. He threatened to leave and drive home and divorce her. It was a total mess. In light of the situation, I allowed the dog with an extra charge for clean up. This was not appreciated and the group was nasty. The no animal policy is necessary to insure that the house is keep clean without animals smells and stains.etc. No complaint was made to me about the house being dirty or outdated. The house is professionally cleaned for each new guest and inspected with a checklist. Further, the house has all the new technology with 5g wifi, 13 large flat screens tv, a modern kitchen, etc. The house is also meticulously maintained by a caretaker..This review was sent in 6 months after the stay also ( maybe he is divorcing her now!!!). Hope you understand the circumstances of this review. Thanks Andrew.
kansas
Reviewed October 30, 2013 for a stay in October 2013

A romantic getaway
J9NJ
Swedesboro, New Jersey
“Great House, But Really Needs Work”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 for a stay in October 2013
people found this review helpful

My husband and I stayed at the Real World Key West house for Fantasy Fest. We had 8 couples in the main house--we didn't use the smaller house at all. The house is really great with large common rooms and a fantastic outdoor space, but the lack of bathrooms is kind of a problem and the overall feeling of the place was that it really needed updating.
The second floor of the house has one huge master suite, plus four bedrooms, which all have to share ONE bathroom (the bathroom has two showers, but they're connected by a pass-through window--something I still haven't figured out). The bedroom my husband and I stayed in (the orange room) had no storage space at all--no closet, no chest of drawers. We ended up using the roll-top desk and the tiny drawers in the tiny nightstands to store our folded clothes, and the curtain rods for our hanging clothes. Speaking of curtains, two of the windows had no blinds (I guess they broke and were never replaced), so I had to hang towels over the windows.
I completely agree with the other reviewer who said that the pillows in the main seating area look like they've been there since the taping of The Real World--they were kind of gross.
The kitchen is not very user-friendly, with only about three feet of usable counter space, making it a rather difficult to cook dinner for 16 people. Almost everything metal in the house was rusty, including the stainless steel refrigerator.
Suffice it to say, while we all had a great time and really did enjoy staying there, the common opinion about the house was that it really needed work. We all were left wondering, just how long will they be able to trade on the Real World fame?

Overall condition of the property Bedding & mattresses
Kitchen & utensils Bathroom cleanliness
Other facilities & amenities Service
Liked best: size and spaciousness
Liked least: lack of bathrooms, tired decor
Traveling group: Large Group
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Large groups
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing