Review Highlights
Amazing Trip to Snipes and Mud Key

My husband and I have been going out with Billy for years and every time he always has something... read more

Reviewed July 12, 2018
NJSusan-7
New Jersey
Fishing and Snorkeling

Billy was a great host. I wanted to do some fishing and my wife wanted to do snorkeling. He... read more

Reviewed July 8, 2018
JasonTexas1968
San Antonio, Texas
via mobile

All reviews fish billy key sunset boat
Selected filters
Reviewed August 25, 2017

My family and friends just returned from an awesome full-day trip with Billy Rentz (6pack charters). We discussed what we wanted to do before booking, and Billy provided everything we needed. He has a new boat that accommodated 4 snorkelers and 2 fishermen. Billy picked us up on his boat at a dock near out hotel, which was very helpful since we didn’t have to worry about transportation. Additionally, he provided the snorkeling gear, spear guns, fishing poles, tackle, bait, and fishing and lobster licenses.

Billy is experienced and knowledgeable in the Key West area, and was able to make lots of suggestions for our trip based on the season and that day’s weather. We decided to dive for lobsters in the morning and Billy put us on some great spots where we all had fun catching them. In the afternoon we went to another location in the Atlantic which was good for line fishing and spear fishing with beautiful coral heads and lots of fish. Throughout the day, Billy was very helpful and patient with us, which made the trip very relaxing and enjoyable. We ended our trip back at the dock near our hotel, and Billy took photos of us for lasting memories. We are looking forward to planning another trip with Billy next year.

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed July 21, 2017

My husband and I have been going out with Billy for fishing for at least 5 years and this time we wanted to do something different. Billy suggested to take us out for the sunset. We usually go out on a large schooner and a lot of people - and the idea of going out on his new boat with no crowds sounded like the perfect trip.

Billy picked us up at our hotel a couple hours before sunset and drove us to the marina. He took us out past Sunset Key and then around past Mallory Square - which was great to see all the people out waiting for the sunset on the other side. Then we went to the sandbar which was so shallow and calm. We enjoyed a bottle of white wine and snacks while we watched a spectacular sunset and the birds on the sandbar. We had a great time and Billy is always such a fun guy. He drove us back to the hotel and would definitely go out with him again for the sunset.

If you are looking to go out to see the sunset on the water and want to avoid all the crowds and take your time, this is the way to go!

Date of experience: July 2017
1  Thank NJSusan-7
Reviewed August 10, 2016

If you are into having a good time then this is the boat for you. Billy is great fun and will show you a good time fishing, Excellant trips with Billy you have got to try it.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

Second time we've used Billy and would never consider using anyone else. Professional, personal service.... I can't say enough. Please use this wonderful guy for all your fishing, lobstering, site-seeing needs. You will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

I was lucky to get Captain Billy for sunset cruise and fishing. Then it happened. 2nd line out and BAM caught a Bonefish. Thanks Billy for a great time. I am sure the Gardens misses their fabulous bartender!!!

Date of experience: May 2016