Review Highlights
Amazing Trip to Snipes and Mud Key

My husband and I have been going out with Billy for years and every time he always has something... read more

Reviewed July 12, 2018
NJSusan-7
New Jersey
Fishing and Snorkeling

Billy was a great host. I wanted to do some fishing and my wife wanted to do snorkeling. He... read more

Reviewed July 8, 2018
JasonTexas1968
San Antonio, Texas
via mobile

All reviews fish billy key sunset boat
Selected filters
Reviewed August 10, 2016

If you are into having a good time then this is the boat for you. Billy is great fun and will show you a good time fishing, Excellant trips with Billy you have got to try it.

Date of experience: August 2016
Reviewed June 9, 2016 via mobile

Second time we've used Billy and would never consider using anyone else. Professional, personal service.... I can't say enough. Please use this wonderful guy for all your fishing, lobstering, site-seeing needs. You will not be disappointed!

Date of experience: June 2016
Reviewed May 21, 2016 via mobile

I was lucky to get Captain Billy for sunset cruise and fishing. Then it happened. 2nd line out and BAM caught a Bonefish. Thanks Billy for a great time. I am sure the Gardens misses their fabulous bartender!!!

Date of experience: May 2016
Reviewed August 11, 2015

Captain Billy was a great captain on our first lobstering trip ever! The keys are beautiful. We went on the Atlantic side and he was snorkeling down 15 feet or so looking for lobster. He was lots of fun and caught us some scrumptious lobster and hogfish. I would definitely book him again!

Date of experience: August 2015
Reviewed August 10, 2015 via mobile

Billy was the bomb! He was very personable and knowledgable. Enjoyed every minute of our trip! Definitely booking again!

Date of experience: August 2015