“Excellent excursion” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Clearly Unique Charters

Clearly Unique Charters
231 Margaret Street, Directly behind Turtle Kraals at the end of "D" dock, Key West, FL 33040
+1 305-747-8651
Website
Improve this listing
More attraction details
Owner description: We have the only glass bottom Kayaks in Key West. Take a quick boat ride out to the National Wildlife Refuge for a guided tour around and through one of the many untouched mangrove islands. We often see such things as: a variety of birds, sharks, rays, turtles, lobster, crabs etc. Kayaking is followed by snorkeling in either a natural sponge garden, small boat wreck or coral reefs not visited by the larger companies. All ages are welcome. We love what we do and enjoy sharing it with others! *Private charters available.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Excellent excursion”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 10, 2012

We saw this excursion online and it looked better than the ones offered by Carnival. Chris and Sam were fantastic guides. The kayaking was very interesting as we paddled through the mangroves. Plenty of things to see including some stingrays and a few small sharks. We then travelled to another spot for some snorkeling. The water was nice and warm even though it was December. Overall a great trip that was well worth the money!

Worthington, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Great way to spend time on the water!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 24, 2012

Took the afternoon trip out to archer key. Beautiful weather, too cold to snorkel for me but I knew that going out. Most of the people did snorkel and said they saw some cool marine life. This was our second trip and was a relaxing way to start our vacation. Worthwhile trip and hoping to go again next year. Friendly crew and got good tips on where to hit happy hours. Thanks.

Aberdeen
19 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“Unmissable!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 17, 2012 via mobile

My wife and I went on a kayak/snorkelling charter with Chris and Sam. We had picked a quiet morning and we were the only couple to sign up. Nevertheless, Chris and Sam took us out. We absolutely enjoyed the kayaking, my wife and I were in a double kayak accompanied by Sam. Sam was not only very knowledgeable but also very interesting to talk to. We saw sharks, turtles and ospreys. After an hour or so we then went snorkelling to a wreck - very interesting indeed. I saw a lot of fish and a couple of harmless sharks. The whole morning was a complete joy and one of the highlights of our trip to The Keys.

1 Thank Martin_Doc
Detroit Lakes, Minnesota
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 4 helpful votes
“So Fun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2012

My wife and I took a kayak/snorkel trip and had such a fun time!! The kayaks are see through which really makes the kayaking cool! Our guides Chris and Sam were great fun! Very knowledgeable about the area (which is beautiful and untouched) and super cool cats! I highly suggest you take this kayak tour! Thanks Fellas! You always got a spot to crash in Minnesota!

Visited November 2012
indiana
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 83 helpful votes
“What a great afternoon!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012 via mobile

Matt, Sam and Angie- what a great crew- great time kayaking, great stories....just a little cold for snorkeling but my husband braved it and was rewarded with a great experience. Friendly, fun, definitely worth it!

1 Thank indianacato