“Great smoothies”

Sugar Apple Health Food Store
Ranked #14 of 33 Dessert in Key West
Cuisines: Delicatessen, Cafe
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: A staple since the 1990's for vegan/vegetarian locals and tourists alike. We offer a wide variety of items that keep you healthy and the knowledge to help you get there! We also have a Deliciously Vegan Deli and Juice Bar with daily specials.
Brecksville, Ohio
“Great smoothies”
Reviewed June 15, 2012

The only locally owned Health food store on the island, Tina and Phil treat you like family when you come into the store or the cafe. A must if you love smoothies! And try Phil's homemade salsa. You can also hook up with Lloyd of the edible bike tour of the island there.

Allentown, Pennsylvania
“Sugar Apple fresh squeezed juice”
Reviewed June 10, 2012

I looked for health food stores even before we left for the island; I found two with the Sugar Apple being one. The juice was tried was very good, but there is nowhere to sit and drink it. The juice bar is attached to a store which has all sorts of items I'm used to seeing in our local health food store was nice if we needed anything. We only visited here once because we found we liked the second establishment better (Help Yourself!).

Visited June 2012
Key West, Florida
“Everyone is helpful and they have great options”
Reviewed May 29, 2012

Great health food store and smoothie shop. Get the veggie burgers in the freezer section. Only 3 ingredients! I like how they have shots of wheat grass. Good pick me up.

Key West
“Best Vegan on the island”
Reviewed May 20, 2012 via mobile

I go here once every two weeks, love the salads. Very good food but a but pricey.

Silicon Valley
“Good products & cafe”
Reviewed May 18, 2012

I picked up some soy milk here and some hair gel (forgot mine at home). The woman who helped me find the hair product was knowledgeable and very nice.
I got take out from their cafe and thought it was delicious. If you're vegetarian or vegan, you don't want to miss this place!