“I agree, it's beautiful here.......”
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
GladwyneP...
gladwyne pa
“I agree, it's beautiful here.......”
Reviewed March 23, 2015 for a stay in March 2015
people found this review helpful

I've been to Key West at least 20 times. This is the best place I've ever stayed in, including location. It's quiet, despite the fact it's on Duval. The beach at the end of southern most is great. The heated pool, is fantastic! In fact, the pool heater broke on our first day here........to my surprise the owner simple installed a new heater, even though we were not scheduled to have heater, and only asked for it after we got here. She cares about the property, and it shows. My wife will only come back here now. This is the first time we stayed two weeks instead of just one week. My wife said to me after one week...........honey, I'm not ready to go home yet. This place is perfect. I'm glad we booked it for two weeks. We will be back.

Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Traevaugh...
Chattanooga
“Best place in Key West!”
Reviewed June 29, 2014 for a stay in June 2014
people found this review helpful

The cottage was emmaculate and in the best location I'm Key West. On the quiet, south end of Duval St just minutes from all the action. The private pool and patio are pristine and the adjacent Grand Vin wine bar is great. We'll be back!

Value Rooms
Location Cleanliness
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing