“It was awesome”

Key West Jet Ski Tours & Rentals
More attraction details
Owner description: Key West Jet Ski Tours is one of the best sightseeing and photo opportunities on the island. Get wet and have some fun. Key West Jet Ski Tours & Rentals runs guided Jet Ski Tours everyday of the week. Captain your jet ski on a 28 mile adventure cruise that circumnavigates the island of Key West. The tour runs from the Atlantic Ocean to the Gulf of Mexico following shoreline along the beautiful stretch of the Key West beaches, fishing piers, Civil War forts. Sit exactly ninety miles away from Cuba at the famous Southernmost Point in the United States. Look out for herons, dolphins and stingray. Wildlife native to Key West is always spotted on the jet ski tour. Wind down with a relaxing break on a natural sandbar or free-ride. All tours include free beverages, cold beer and fresh water showers after the tour ends. Family owned & operated. All ages Welcome. FREE Shuttle. Free Parking at check-in. Se habla Espanol.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“It was awesome”
Reviewed January 27, 2013

My husband and I got the package deal which included jet ski and snorkeling trip( FURY was the name of the company that provided tours). It was unbelievable and I definitely recommend it to those planning the trip to Key West. You will get the most beautiful memories for a very reasonable price!

Visited January 2013
2 Thank rvstore

Washington, DC
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“The Best in Key West!!”
Reviewed December 31, 2012

27 miles on a jet ski, woo hoo! Great guys and a wonderful time, highly recommended.

They will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel. Easy, fun, our family had a GREAT time!!

Visited December 2012
Boca Raton, Florida
“great”
Reviewed December 18, 2012

had a great time with key west jet ski tours and rentals, thanks for the good time. Hope to come back again som etime soon!

Visited July 2012
Orlando, Florida
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fantastic Fun”
Reviewed September 9, 2012 via mobile

My husband and I booked a snorkeling and jetski combo package. We were blown away by the great service and personal attention during our experience. The Jetski tour was especially awesome -- our guide Mike was energetic and enthusiastic, which made the adventure that much more enjoyable.

2 Thank mollymoe508
Kansas City, Missouri
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“The tour was great, but ...”
Reviewed August 19, 2012

My daughter and I took the 2 hour jet ski tour. The tour itself was great!! The tour guide was great. The water was ROUGH, I think from Hurricane Ernesto. It was a challenge, but my daughter and I loved the tour, and they challenge. The tour guide was friendly, and when we fell off, even though he was far ahead of us, he was obviously watching, because he turned right around and came back. He was patient too. The problem- when we got back, the other guy helped pull the skis up on dock. I heard him questioning the guy next to us about a little scuff mark on his ski. I was very clearly a rub mark, but it was not from this tour. none of the jet skis came even close to bumping into each other. The only thing could have been when the guide gave people instructions to turn off their engines, sometimes the skis would float against each other. Everyone was only doing what the guide instructed us to do. Anyway, I think after pulling eveyone together and the guy sticking up for himself pretty firmly, they let him go, and agreed the ski was ok. It was just kind of shifty i think, since i could clearly see it was a scuff mark that easily rubbed off. It was scetchy they made such a big deal. This is why only 3 stars. They also werent very friendly at the 'office'. I wouldn't go back.

Visited August 2012