“Well worth the time & money!”

Key West Ghost and Mysteries Tour
Ranked #69 of 297 Tours in Key West
More attraction details
Owner description: Our Key West Ghost & Mysteries tour is a 90 minute walking tour that reveals the most fascinating tales of our haunted history in the heart of the historic district.
Reviewed May 4, 2013

I've taken a number of ghost tours in Key West as well as other cities and this one was excellent! Not cheesy or theatrical, Ted did a great job! I would highly recommend The Ghost and Mysteries Tour.

All reviews
in 53 reviews
"camera"
in 35 reviews

Reviewed May 4, 2013

I took this ghost tour with my teenage children on 03/28/13. Ted was the guide, a student of the paranormal as he described, and was very knowledgeable. Even took us inside the cemetary which was cool. However he then had people using these divining rods to conjure up spirits. If I wanted to participate in a Seance, I'd visit the 200 year old looking palm reader on Duval Street! I didn't appreciate that at all nor Ted sharing his chosen orientation with the group and my kids. That isn't what I consider family friendly entertainment. Lets stick to the tour itself and leave the horse and pony show as well as our unrelated personal choices out of it.

Reviewed April 27, 2013

We have become frequent visitors of Key West. One of our favorite things to do it the Ghost tour. Southernmost Ted was or tour guide and he is our favorite tour guide. We have been on the Ghost tour twice so far and both times were different. Ted is always very attentive to the group and gives his best everytime. We were affraid that our second tour would be the same as the first and we would know all of the stories but, in true Ted fashion he switched it up and had new and exciting stories and places to show us. There are still more stories and places we would like to hear and see, so you can bet that on our next trip we will be on this tour again.
I highly recommend this and if you are not a believer you just may be by the end of your tour.

Reviewed April 20, 2013

While on your trip to Key West take some time out of your schedule of drinking the spirits to learn about the spirits that haunt Key West. Non-believers and believers will both be entertained. So, even if there's a skeptic in the group, the stories are worth hearing. Southernmost Ted, who was our guide for the evening, really loves what he does and knows a lot about the paranormal world. Fun way to spend our last evening in the Keys!

See more reviews
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I read the reviews prior to going on the tour and was quite excited to experience this. After the first half hour I realized that this was basically just a walk around town telling us where we can go to witness the paranormal experiences. We witnessed nothing full on. We went inside no places, just stood on the street. Our guide did nothing. We stood across the steer at buildings where we heard far out stories and over exaggerated details. We stood on the streets tired and bored. WE COULD'VE GAVE OUR SELF THE TOUR.

2  Thank Jduddydhsh