“Amazing Experience”

Yoga on the Beach
Ranked #4 of 39 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Great Yoga classes on the beach in Key West FL.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Fort Lauderdale
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Amazing Experience”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 21, 2013

This was a really great experience- nothing like practicing yoga in nature! It was only myself and another girl the morning I did it. The instructor was great and can target all levels. Plus walking around Fort Zachary after is cool. Namaste!

Visited July 2013

Winston Salem, North Carolina
23 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 66 helpful votes
“A Yogini Must!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 11, 2013

If you're looking for a beautiful studio to practice in, and AWESOME instructors, be sure to take advantage of the wonderful backround (on the beach) and instructors (Gail and Celine) to start your day off right! Listening to the ocean with cool tropical breezes blowing across your face and being guided by caring compassionate instructors, what more could you ask for? We will return again and again. Thank you for peace of mind and body, namaste'.......

Visited July 2013
njcyogi, Owner at Yoga on the Beach, responded to this review, July 14, 2013
We are delighted that you enjoyed taking yoga classes with us at Yoga on the Beach! It will be our pleasure to share the experience with you again in the very near future! Namaste
Newburgh, New York
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Beautiful location - wonderful instructors”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2013

I am a beginning yoga student who was heading on vacation and didn't want to skip my practice while away. I heard about Yoga on the Beach via internet and was a little nervous that the experience was going to be too cookie cutter. The class was small, so the instructor's Dan & Nancy could provide hands-on corrections to students. The location is absolutely stunning. Really enhanced my vacation experience. In the week I was in Key West I attended class twice and am so glad that I did.

Visited March 2013
Key West, Florida
“Love It! From a local Concierge”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 17, 2013

I am a local, a beginner and absolutely love it and go as often as I can. They are helpful no matter which level you are at and their love for what they are doing just shines through. I recommend them highly to my guests and always get wonderful feedback! It's a wonderful way to start your day!

Visited May 2013
njcyogi, Owner at Yoga on the Beach, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
WE LOVE sharing it with you! Thanks for the love.
Ohio
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Zen on the beach!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2013

My friend and I had heard about Yoga on the Beach and decided to give it a try, and we were not disappointed. It was a perfect morning and the sights and sounds of the ocean were a perfect companion to Don's instruction. I've only been practicing yoga for a few months but the instructors made me feel right at home and it was a wonderful way to start the day. Go on, give it a go!

Visited February 2013
njcyogi, Owner at Yoga on the Beach, responded to this review, May 15, 2013
So glad to hear that you had a great experience, and we loved sharing YOTB with you. See you again soon!