“There isn't anything better than this!”
Review of Yoga on the Beach

Yoga on the Beach
Ranked #3 of 40 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Great Yoga classes on the beach in Key West FL.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Key West, Florida
31 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 56 helpful votes
“There isn't anything better than this!”
Reviewed November 5, 2012

It was my first attempt at yoga but I could not have picked a better setting. Not only is the scenery amazing (highlighted today with Dolphins offshore), but the waves lapping on the shore and the birds singing made it all sooooooooooooo wonderful. I was happy that the instructor was able to cater to all participants at all levels and as well as being attentive and instructive in helping us maintain proper form. It was more of a work out than I thought but not "over the top." I went because I have been having trouble with my knees and they felt amazing afterwards. I am definitely going back again and again. And oh yeah....the lavender pillow over the eyes at the end..............WOW! Cost is $18 per visit, but you can purchase multiple passes to make it less expensive. They supply mats if you don't have one. Just show up in shoes you can slip off and loose clothers. Great way to start the day....8:15 am M-F Fort Zach Park! ($2.50 to get in park but you can come back or stay)...You can see the Fort for an added bonus.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank reddskyy

Indiana
“Great offering at Southernmost Hotel”
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I really enjoyed this class at Southernmost Hotel. Bonnie was very welcoming. And can flex up to whatever intensity level students are.

Visited September 2012
Fairfax, Virgina
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 41 helpful votes
“Awesome experience”
Reviewed August 23, 2012

We read about Yoga on the Beach from TripAdvisor and decided to try it. The classes at the Fort were off for the low season, so we participated in a class at the Southernmost Hotel patio (we were staying at a different hotel but were not made to feel unwelcome at all). The ocean sounds and breeze were a perfect background for a yoga class. There were only three of us in the class that morning and we really felt the teacher was able to tailor the class to our preferred yoga style and level of effort for the day. Susan was a great instructor! We highly recommend this experience while in Key West.

Visited August 2012
Charlotte, North Carolina
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Relaxing”
Reviewed July 29, 2012

If you a more relaxing yoga practice this is it. I usually practice Ashtanga and power Vinyasa yoga so this was very different for me. Practicing on the beach overlooking the ocean was nice.

Visited June 2012
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Great class by Bonnie”
Reviewed July 19, 2012

Perfect class to start my day! I went with my sister and my 9 year old son. Bonnie, our instructor took her time and showed us how to get he most out ofbe yoga class. I would definitely recommend this class for all levels.

1 Thank Amyshane1