“Ahhh.....”

Yoga on the Beach
Ranked #5 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Great Yoga classes on the beach in Key West FL.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Took advantage of this on NYE and what a great way to end the year. Being able to do yoga on the beach, gazing out to the ocean, smelling the breeze, it was great and I would do it again in a second. The yoga was more oriented toward stretching and wasn't anything too strenuous but it was still challenging - for me at least. I wish they had it more often at SMOB in the morning as it was right across the street from our hotel. Take advantage if you can while you're in KW!!!

2  Thank sginmd
There are newer reviews for Yoga on the Beach

Reviewed December 26, 2011

I had no dislikes about this experience, Susan was my instructor and was so welcoming and friendly there was no room for any insecurity or discomfort. i would recommend this class to anyone!

Reviewed December 19, 2011

Everytime I go to Yoga on the Beach I fall more in Love.

Reviewed December 18, 2011

I spent one morning with family members doing Yoga on the Beach. To be honest I wasn't looking forward to it but I am so happy to have shared the experience. If for no other reason spending the time on the beach is worth the experience. Don was our instructor and I really really liked him. I was so relaxed afterwards. What a great way to start the day!

Reviewed December 13, 2011

One of the highlights of my trip. So relaxing and restorative. Afterward, I felt like I was finally on vacation. A beautiful seting in Fort Zachary Taylor State Park under the trees on a white sand beach w/ the sound of the waves lightly crashing. The instructor, Don Bartolone, did a wonderful job of accommodating a variety of skill levels including some first-timers. The lavendar scented eye mask during savasana was a nice touch, too.

What a great treat to give yourself ¬ I was trying to decide between yoga and a massage, and am so glad I went with the yoga!

2  Thank SDTraveler01