“I can't think of a better way to start my day on Key West”
Review of Yoga on the Beach

Yoga on the Beach
Ranked #5 of 41 Spas & Wellness in Key West
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Great Yoga classes on the beach in Key West FL.
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Worcester, Massachusetts, United States
“I can't think of a better way to start my day on Key West”
Reviewed December 19, 2011

Everytime I go to Yoga on the Beach I fall more in Love.

Visited December 2011

fort wayne
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 9 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience”
Reviewed December 18, 2011

I spent one morning with family members doing Yoga on the Beach. To be honest I wasn't looking forward to it but I am so happy to have shared the experience. If for no other reason spending the time on the beach is worth the experience. Don was our instructor and I really really liked him. I was so relaxed afterwards. What a great way to start the day!

Visited November 2011
San Diego
83 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 256 helpful votes
“Treat your mind and body to a vacation”
Reviewed December 13, 2011

One of the highlights of my trip. So relaxing and restorative. Afterward, I felt like I was finally on vacation. A beautiful seting in Fort Zachary Taylor State Park under the trees on a white sand beach w/ the sound of the waves lightly crashing. The instructor, Don Bartolone, did a wonderful job of accommodating a variety of skill levels including some first-timers. The lavendar scented eye mask during savasana was a nice touch, too.

What a great treat to give yourself ¬ I was trying to decide between yoga and a massage, and am so glad I went with the yoga!

Visited December 2011
2 Thank SDTraveler01
Guilford, Connecticut
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Paradise is Yoga on the Beach”
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Any trip to Key West would be incomplete without Yoga on the Beach. Nancy and Don are BOTH amazing teachers and the setting is awesome. They offer regular classes, Yin and Yoga Rhythms in a welcoming supportive style. I love them all .

Visited February 2011
1 Thank Cheryl R
Missoula
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“This is one of my favorite things to do while wintering in Key West.”
Reviewed October 29, 2011

I love yoga outdoors. I love the beach. This is a perfect combination. The instructors obviously love what they're teaching, believe in it, and tailor each class to the students, the weather, and the energy of the morning.

Visited February 2011