“Best Coffee in Key West”
Review of Cuban Coffee Queen

Cuban Coffee Queen
Ranked #5 of 48 Quick Bites in Key West
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We serve up delicious Cuban coffee, breakfast, and lunch fare to a large following of fans here in Key West. Come in the morning for Café con Leche or a Cuban Chocolate Mocha, and make sure to grab some breakfast too. Try favorites such as our Key Wester, which is two eggs, cheese, and your choice of ham, bacon, sausage, or pork roll sandwiched between two delicious pieces of pressed Cuban bread. It’s fantastic!Are you ready for lunch? Try our Famous Tuna Burger, our Turkey Club, or the Havana Rice & Beans. If you want to go lighter, order one of our freshly made salads or one of our delicious smoothies made with sweet tropical fruits.We also deliver! Cuban Coffee Queen is open every day, from 6:30 until sunset. Don’t forget to grab a T-shirt or hat while you’re at Cuban Coffee Queen. You’ll wish you had when you see folks walking around town with our famous memorabilia.
Reviewed July 19, 2017

We were so glad to discover the newest location on Southard and Duval upon our last visit in April. We stay at the Gardens Hotel so it is very convenient vs. the original location. We recently returned to Key West and the coffee was still delicious. My husband and I would wake up every morning and walk over for two cuban american coffees - which are our favorite. I am also equally excited I can order their coffee online when I run out of the two bags of coffee I brought home.

Date of visit: July 2017
Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded July 22, 2017

Happy you and your husband spent your mornings with us! Our Cuban coffee won't let you down. I really appreciate your kind words and support, and hope you enjoy those beans you brought home!

Marius, Owner

Write a ReviewReviews (2,655)

Reviewed July 19, 2017

This is our most favorite coffee place on KW hands down. Friendly staff and they make a pretty good cuban too :)

Date of visit: July 2017

Thrilled to be your favorite, Evan! We'll be sure to keep up the good work for you. Thanks for the shiny stars, and I can't wait to welcome you back for another Cuban coffee soon.

Reviewed July 19, 2017

Great place to stop for a coffee and a breakfast to go. This is a window order and pick-up coffee bar close to the City Marina. We picked up coffee and Cuban breakfast sandwiches which were both great! Servers on both days were friendly and efficient.

Date of visit: July 2017

Thrilled our Cuban coffee and breakfast sandwiches hit the spot, Peter! Our drinks and eats won't let you down. Thanks for the kind words and awesome rating, and I hope to welcome you back for more next time you're in town!

Reviewed July 16, 2017 via mobile

After hearing so many great things about Cuban Coffee Queen, I had to see if it lived up to the hype. Well let me tell you, I was not disappointed! I ordered a special that included half of their Key Westerner sandwich - I got chorizo, egg and cheese on delicious Cuban bread - and a small con leche. It cost around $6 and was my favorite breakfast during my trip. I walked down to the water and enjoyed it so much. Can't wait to return!!

Date of visit: July 2017
Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2017

Flattered our breakfast special left such a great impression on you! You can count on our Cuban eats and drinks to leave you pleased. Thanks for the wonderful rating, and I can't wait to welcome you back for more next time you're in town.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

This is a tiny little counter only place, not much to look at, but I am telling you, the cubans here were fantastic!

Date of visit: June 2017
Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2017

That's fantastic to hear, Laura! So glad you love what we do. We sure hope to see you around again soon.