“Coffee and More”

Ranked #9 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We serve up delicious Cuban coffee, breakfast, and lunch fare to a large following of fans here in Key West. Come in the morning for Café con Leche or a Cuban Chocolate Mocha, and make sure to grab some breakfast too. Try favorites such as our Key Wester, which is two eggs, cheese, and your choice of ham, bacon, sausage, or pork roll sandwiched between two delicious pieces of pressed Cuban bread. It’s fantastic!Are you ready for lunch? Try our Famous Tuna Burger, our Turkey Club, or the Havana Rice & Beans. If you want to go lighter, order one of our freshly made salads or one of our delicious smoothies made with sweet tropical fruits.We also deliver! Cuban Coffee Queen is open every day, from 6:30 until sunset. Don’t forget to grab a T-shirt or hat while you’re at Cuban Coffee Queen. You’ll wish you had when you see folks walking around town with our famous memorabilia.
Reviewed August 26, 2014

Fast and friendly. Great coffee and really good breakfast sandwiches. The line on Saturday morning went fast.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

Glad to hear we were able to serve you those sandwiches and brews without too much of a wait, and that our friendly team impressed you so much! We'd love to see you again the next time you're down in Florida, so be sure to swing back by.

All the best,

Reviewed August 26, 2014

After hearing so many good reviews from friends visiting Key West I had to stop on my way out. I live in Palm Beach County and don't even bother getting coladas here most of the time, as it seems like the only place to get great ones is in Miami. I was pleasantly surprised with Cuban Coffee Queen! Colada was strong with the right amount of cane sugar. I would definitely visit again.

I'm so glad to know we surpassed your expectations, Ann! That's always great to hear. A lot of love's gone into getting that Colada just right, so I can't wait to share your compliments with the rest of the team. It's great to know you're not too far away from us up in Palm Beach County -- we hope to have you back at our shack some time soon!

Reviewed August 24, 2014 via mobile

Just a little walk up stand near Caroline. Looks like a shack but serves the best coffee. Walked there every morning for a cafe con leche. THE BEST!

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2014

What a vote of confidence, Dixonna! We loved handing over a fresh Cafe con Leche to you every morning, and hope it won't be long before you're back at our window!

Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I visited this place in 2011. We came back August 2014 only to find out what we already knew, still great amazing taste. Best Cuban sandwiches around! I ordered a portion of rice and beans with pork and the smell just makes you want to dive right in..can't wait to come back.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2014

Knowing that we lived up to your wonderful 2011 memories has really made me smile, Rosemary! I'm so glad you gave our Havana Rice & Beans a try, too -- it's a dish that's often overshadowed by our Cuban Sandwiches, but it's a real hidden gem, if you ask me. We can't wait to see you again next time -- here's hoping it won't be another 3 years before you make it back to the Keys!

Reviewed August 21, 2014

This is a small shack serving great hot and cold coffee (try the iced coffee with coffee ice-cubes). The breakfast sandwiches we had with Cuban bread were fantastic. Food was good all day.

Iced Coffee - check, Breakfast Sandwiches - check....sounds like you did things right! It's awesome to know our bites and brews left you with such a good impression, and I truly appreciate this awesome shout-out from you.

Until next time!