“Amazing!”

Ranked #10 of 459 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We serve up delicious Cuban coffee, breakfast, and lunch fare to a large following of fans here in Key West. Come in the morning for Café con Leche or a Cuban Chocolate Mocha, and make sure to grab some breakfast too. Try favorites such as our Key Wester, which is two eggs, cheese, and your choice of ham, bacon, sausage, or pork roll sandwiched between two delicious pieces of pressed Cuban bread. It’s fantastic!Are you ready for lunch? Try our Famous Tuna Burger, our Turkey Club, or the Havana Rice & Beans. If you want to go lighter, order one of our freshly made salads or one of our delicious smoothies made with sweet tropical fruits.We also deliver! Cuban Coffee Queen is open every day, from 6:30 until sunset. Don’t forget to grab a T-shirt or hat while you’re at Cuban Coffee Queen. You’ll wish you had when you see folks walking around town with our famous memorabilia.
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

I am a coffee snob. This coffee was very good. They serve it up sweet but you can ask them to cut the sweet :) hated we did not find them until the end .

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded May 20, 2014

Self-proclaimed "coffee snobs" are a welcomed challenge, Claire, and we're so thrilled to have impressed you! Sorry to hear you only discovered us toward the end of your visit, but we hope we'll be at the top of your list next time you're back in Key West.

All the best from one coffee lover to another!
Marius, Owner

Write a ReviewReviews (2,450)

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Love it....the concept....the coffee is hand done...takes a bit but worth the wait...and the service is great too...love it...one of my favorite stops in KW

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded May 19, 2014

Awesome to hear that we're your favorite in Key West -- that's a huge compliment! Thanks so much for taking the time to recommend our concept and coffee to other reviewers. We really appreciate it. See you soon, we hope!

Best,

Reviewed May 11, 2014

iced coffee with frozen coffee cubes, what a great idea, doesnt water down the coffee as the cubes melt. give it a try

Glad you're a fan of our ice-cube technique, Mike. It's the only way to drink a great iced coffee, if you ask us! Looking forward to welcoming you again soon. We'll get that Iced Cafe Con Leche ready!

Until then,

Reviewed May 7, 2014

When I lived in Key West not only did I attend weekly (more like daily) I sent everyone there. Perfect for iced coffee and breakfast sandwiches and great for lunch. The mango chicken salad and Cubans were great and they deliver all over the island. Never had a bad meal or drink there and I miss the coffee very much, and the boys that make it :)

We miss serving you, Heather! Regular locals keep us loving what we do, and it means the world to know you sent others our way, too. Next time you're back in Key West for a visit, be sure to swing by for a Cuban and a salad for old time's sake!

Until then,

Reviewed May 4, 2014

The coffee was piping hot and scalded my sister-in-law's tongue. I waited until we walked home to drink mine. However, after a few sips I noticed that it contained milk, instead of the soy milk I requested. While our coffees cam quickly, our sandwiches took forever. I did enjoy my cuban sandwich. The meat was tender and delicious.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded May 7, 2014

I'm so glad to hear your Cuban sandwich was delicious, but I'm disappointed to hear we fell short in a couple other ways. We place a lot of importance on fast and efficient service, so the last thing we want is for anyone to wait 'forever' for their meal to arrive. I'm sorry your coffee didn't contain the soy milk you requested -- we're always more than happy to re-make a drink when mistakes like this happen. I'm also sorry to hear the coffee was too hot for your sister-in-law's liking. We would never want to serve a cold cup of joe around here, but your server should have given her a head's up if the drink was unusually hot. That said, I'm glad your overall experience with us was a good one, and I really hope you'll both give us another shot. I promise we'll knock it out the park for you next time!

All the best,