“Great smoothies!!”

Ranked #10 of 448 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We serve up delicious Cuban coffee, breakfast, and lunch fare to a large following of fans here in Key West. Come in the morning for Café con Leche or a Cuban Chocolate Mocha, and make sure to grab some breakfast too. Try favorites such as our Key Wester, which is two eggs, cheese, and your choice of ham, bacon, sausage, or pork roll sandwiched between two delicious pieces of pressed Cuban bread. It’s fantastic!Are you ready for lunch? Try our Famous Tuna Burger, our Turkey Club, or the Havana Rice & Beans. If you want to go lighter, order one of our freshly made salads or one of our delicious smoothies made with sweet tropical fruits.We also deliver! Cuban Coffee Queen is open every day, from 6:30 until sunset. Don’t forget to grab a T-shirt or hat while you’re at Cuban Coffee Queen. You’ll wish you had when you see folks walking around town with our famous memorabilia.
Reviewed August 21, 2013

I go here every time I have a cold for their Cold Buster smoothies. The texture threw me off the first time due to (I'm guessing) the bee pollen but it definitely helps. When I'm not dealing with a bug, I'm a huge fan of the Rehydrator. As for food, I'm a big fan of the Cuban Bagel. Great place for a quick bite to eat. Cuban Coffee Queen redefines "hole in the wall". It is a little treasure near the harbor, so grab your food and munch while looking at all the boats.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

We may be a hole in the wall, but we're glad you're a big fan of what this coffee shack has to offer! Our Cold Buster smoothie is a miracle worker—hope it helped you feel better! Our Cuban Bagel is a crowd favorite as well... it'll fill you up fast. Next time you need your coffee or smoothie fix, please stop by!

See you soon,

Reviewed August 17, 2013

My husband and I enjoyed our first breakfast at Cuban Coffee Queen we went back a few days later. Enjoyed the Key Wester & Iced Cafe Con Leche. Service was friendly, and quick. Can't beat the prices, really a bargain for the quality and amount of food.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2013

Thanks for taking the time to write this! It's awesome to hear that you and your husband had such a great time at our place. We'd love to see you both again in the Keys soon!

Much appreciated,

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

We stopped on the way to the airport and I'm glad we did. The coffee is so good beats anything I have ever had. The best part is that it is fairly cheap. Large ice coffee is only 2.95. I wish I had gotten 2 as it was so good. If your looking for goo coffee in key west this is it!

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded August 18, 2013

We're so glad you stopped at our place before you hit the airport! Hopefully we helped make your flight a little better. Next time you're back in the Keys, we'd love to see you!

Cheers,

Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Went here my first morning in the keys, it's fantastic! The cafe con leche is amazing! I decided to go on some good google reviews I saw and they definitely delivered what everyone said! The service was great, everyone was very friendly and the product is delicious! Not to mention the price is great! A regular coffee is 1.95! I will definitely return this trip and all my next trips to key west! I highly recommend you try this place!

It's wonderful to hear you're a fan of our cafe con leche. When we say we'll deliver...we mean it! Thank you for taking the time to write this thoughtful review. We hope to see you back here soon!

Until then,

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Went to the cuban coffee queen a few times while in the keys....the whole atmosphere is very laid back...from sitting on benches talking to locals...& others from away...to watching the family of chickens, going after the tidbits people thrown their way!!! You can tell that the ladies were having a lot of fun with there customers & always in good spirits! They say they deliver...wonder if they deliver to Maine??!!! Keep up the great work ladies...we will be back someday!!!

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2013

We love your enthusiasm... it means we must have done something right! From our fun atmosphere to our unique coffee—you really captured what we're all about. If we ever start to deliver to Maine, you'll be the first one to know!

Be well,