“Drink more cuban coffee!”
Review of Cuban Coffee Queen

Cuban Coffee Queen
Ranked #10 of 459 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We serve up delicious Cuban coffee, breakfast, and lunch fare to a large following of fans here in Key West. Come in the morning for Café con Leche or a Cuban Chocolate Mocha, and make sure to grab some breakfast too. Try favorites such as our Key Wester, which is two eggs, cheese, and your choice of ham, bacon, sausage, or pork roll sandwiched between two delicious pieces of pressed Cuban bread. It’s fantastic!Are you ready for lunch? Try our Famous Tuna Burger, our Turkey Club, or the Havana Rice & Beans. If you want to go lighter, order one of our freshly made salads or one of our delicious smoothies made with sweet tropical fruits.We also deliver! Cuban Coffee Queen is open every day, from 6:30 until sunset. Don’t forget to grab a T-shirt or hat while you’re at Cuban Coffee Queen. You’ll wish you had when you see folks walking around town with our famous memorabilia.
Reviewed July 7, 2013

Had breakfast once, delicious, but went back everyday for cafe con leche. I need more. This place is great, food, coffee and service. Simply perfect.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2013

Thank you for this great feedback. We're honored you're borderline addicted to us! We always want our customers to have an enjoyable experience, so it's awesome to hear you think we are "simply perfect"! Please come back and see us soon.

Cheers,
Marius, Owner

Write a ReviewReviews (2,449)

Reviewed July 7, 2013

I just had a $2 Colada. It was good but took too long. Had to give my name and wait in the heat until called 10-15 minutes later. I guess they're a little too successful!

Bill, sorry to hear that you had to wait a little while. We can get pretty busy depending on the time of day, so I apologize for the delay. We're currently working on ways to improve efficiency, so I appreciate this feedback. We hope to see you back here soon!

Much appreciated,

Reviewed July 7, 2013 via mobile

I am not a big fan of coffee outside , as I like my own coffee and my mom's.My husband and I wanted to give it a try . The Cuban coffee is amazing and simply great . You can also ask for extra strong and sugar.They use brown cane sugar . Their sandwiches are great. We tried Cuban bagel with cream cheese, Cuban queen mix and Cuban mix sandwiches . They are delicious . Definitely worth to try. The wait is a little long like about 20 mts. One thing I noticed is the employees offer dog treats to pets, they pet the dogs, go back in the kitchen, straight back to the sandwiches. I think they should wash their hands after they pet an animal. This freaked me out as I saw this with my own eyes.Overall good place, but they have to improve on their hygiene.

Thanks for this honest review. While it's wonderful you're a big fan of our authentic Cuban coffee shack, your comment about some of the staff members being unhygienic raises a big red flag. We take cleanliness very seriously and have passed every health code test with flying colors. I can promise you we would never intentionally do anything to put our customers' health in jeopardy. Thank you for bringing this to my attention— I will address this with my staff ASAP.

Much appreciated,

Reviewed July 6, 2013 via mobile

The Cuban Coffee queen is a one of a kind! The food and drinks and simply wonderful and delicious. You can't bear it the ice coffee and the Cuban. The outside atmosphere is so relaxing.
It's a must.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2013

This review is one of a kind! Thanks for sharing your experience with us. We're so glad you're a fan of our authentic Cuban coffee. Next time you need a relaxing start to your day, we're here for you!

Cheers,

Reviewed July 5, 2013

The best Cuban Sandwich ever! Paired with the Cafe Cubano, muy bueno! My daughter begs me to stop here for lunch when we go to Key West. This place has delicious everything. Try it, you won't be disappointed.

Thanks for this awesome review! Cuban Sandwich + Cafe Cubano = Cuban heaven. We're so glad you and your daughter are fans of our little place. Please come back and see us soon!

Warm regards,