“Get the Jose Marita!”

Ranked #8 of 451 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We serve up delicious Cuban coffee, breakfast, and lunch fare to a large following of fans here in Key West. Come in the morning for Café con Leche or a Cuban Chocolate Mocha, and make sure to grab some breakfast too. Try favorites such as our Key Wester, which is two eggs, cheese, and your choice of ham, bacon, sausage, or pork roll sandwiched between two delicious pieces of pressed Cuban bread. It’s fantastic!Are you ready for lunch? Try our Famous Tuna Burger, our Turkey Club, or the Havana Rice & Beans. If you want to go lighter, order one of our freshly made salads or one of our delicious smoothies made with sweet tropical fruits.We also deliver! Cuban Coffee Queen is open every day, from 6:30 until sunset. Don’t forget to grab a T-shirt or hat while you’re at Cuban Coffee Queen. You’ll wish you had when you see folks walking around town with our famous memorabilia.
Reviewed July 1, 2013

I don't drink coffee but I enjoy a good sandwich. I got the Jose Marita. So good. The Cuban bread was perfect and the pork was terrific. Its a fun little spot to grab a quick bite.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded July 3, 2013

Jeff,
Thanks for giving our sandwiches a shout out! Great call on our Jose Marita— nothing beats that bread and pork! We hope you'll come back and visit us soon.

Marius, Owner

Write a ReviewReviews (2,391)

Reviewed July 1, 2013

First time in Key West, was out of the hotel by sunup and taking an early morning walk by the docks. Most breakfast places were closed, so no coffee (I'm a caffeine junkie). Stumbled on this place - delightful young lady behind the counter saw my pitiful condition and she conjured up a steaming cup of strong cuban coffee and milk. Way to go!

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded July 2, 2013

Ed,
We're so glad you stumbled upon our little Cuban coffee shack. We are always happy to help give you energy to face day! Please come back and see us soon. Another caffeinated beverage is waiting for you!

Reviewed June 30, 2013

Breakfast egg and cheese sandwich was ok (good value for money), but their coffee was AWESOME! Kept me fueled up all day (I did drink a large one with milk). Great flavor, not bitter or overwhelming. Best cup of coffee in Key West.

We're honored to serve the best coffee in Key West... that's very high praise! It sure does keep you fueled all day. I'd also love to hear more about ways we could improve that breakfast sandwich. We're all ears! Hope to hear from you.

Warm regards,

Reviewed June 26, 2013 via mobile

Little hole-in-the-wall place. Tried one of their sandwiches on a whim. Excellent and a great value. Highly recommend!

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thanks for the kind review and five stars, Allen! I'm so happy to hear how much you enjoyed our sandwiches. We can't wait to have you back to "wow" you again!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

However, to the owners of the CCQ. I go every day to your business. I spend an average of $12 per day on coffee and breakfast. that is about $60 per week, $240 per month or $2880 per year...not to mention when people come to visit, this is where I take them for coffee...
Please get rid of the blonde lady that cannot handle the stress of being at your register. She has a horrible attitude and does not reflect the level of service your other employees provide.

Thanks,

JC

Marius V, Marius, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thanks for sharing JC! We're happy to hear you're a fan of our coffee and breakfast—it's the perfect way to kick off any day. As for the service, I'm sorry if it's been less than pleasant. This certainly isn't in line with our goals and values, and I'll be checking in with them about this. Hope to see you soon!

Take care,