“Six times in two days.”
Review of Cuban Coffee Queen

Cuban Coffee Queen
Ranked #9 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Dinner, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We serve up delicious Cuban coffee, breakfast, and lunch fare to a large following of fans here in Key West. Come in the morning for Café con Leche or a Cuban Chocolate Mocha, and make sure to grab some breakfast too. Try favorites such as our Key Wester, which is two eggs, cheese, and your choice of ham, bacon, sausage, or pork roll sandwiched between two delicious pieces of pressed Cuban bread. It’s fantastic!Are you ready for lunch? Try our Famous Tuna Burger, our Turkey Club, or the Havana Rice & Beans. If you want to go lighter, order one of our freshly made salads or one of our delicious smoothies made with sweet tropical fruits.We also deliver! Cuban Coffee Queen is open every day, from 6:30 until sunset. Don’t forget to grab a T-shirt or hat while you’re at Cuban Coffee Queen. You’ll wish you had when you see folks walking around town with our famous memorabilia.
Reviewed March 23, 2013

Sadly, I am addicted to their bucci shots. Sad, because I'm only going to be here for two more days, and then I have to go back to a bucci-less existence.

I only gave them four stars on their service because, they has a new girl working the window and she has a bit to go on her training. Twice I went there and ordered a cortadito and got a colada, but they were excellent so I drank them anyways. Once she gets trained up, I'm sure she will be great.

All of their food is excellent, this far, so I have no problem recommending anything on the menu.

This is not a place to be missed if you travel to Key West and love coffee.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded March 27, 2013

Thank you so much for this glowing review! There's no shame in having a bucci shot addiction— embrace it. I'm sorry you will have to be bucci-less now that you're home. I would never wish that on anyone! I'm glad you're such a fan of our Cuban coffee. And thanks for cutting our new server some slack— she's working hard and will be up to speed the next time you visit us! We hope you will come back and see us soon.

Reviewed March 20, 2013

We had cafa con leche here to warm up on a less than sweltering day near the waterfront. They were good and better than what we had from another establishment. Food smelled soo good. The cook identified the smell as the pork. We ordered a cuban sandwich and a platter with the pork. They were good but not as flavor-rich as the aroma coming from the building. Portions were generous.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded March 22, 2013

Marcia,
Thanks for this great review! I'm so glad we could help you warm up on a 'chilly' day. It's wonderful you got to try our Cuban sandwich and pork, too— one bite and you're hooked. That being said, it's a shame the taste didn't live up to the smell! I hope you will come back and see us next time you're in the area. We've got many options to choose from!

Reviewed March 20, 2013

A must try when you are in the area : ) The iced Cafe Con Leche was amazing and the staff was great. Will definitely visit again : )

This review is amazing! I'm so glad you think we're a must-try in the Keys. Great call on our Cafe Con Leche— that's my personal favorite! We look forward to having you back here soon. A freshly pressed sandwich and hot cup of joe is calling your name!

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We biked to the Cuban Coffee Queen and had a great breakfast sandwich with coffee. When in Key West, take a bike tour and enjoy the food

Thanks for taking the time to write this review. We're thrilled you're a fan of our little coffee shack! Next time you need a yummy breakfast on the go, you know where to find us.

Be well,

Reviewed March 17, 2013

We stopped here for lunch. It's a small shop and expect to see small line for order. They serve quite fast. Even if you not a vegetarian, try their Hummus sandwich. That was better than beef sandwich.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded March 18, 2013

Yeameen, thanks for sharing this great review! Good call on our hummus sandwich— one bite and you're hooked. Thanks for being such a big supporter of our coffee shack. Don't be a stranger! Cheers, Marius, Owner