“Couldnt wait to come back!”
Review of Cuban Coffee Queen

Cuban Coffee Queen
Ranked #9 of 444 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Cuban
Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Breakfast, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Outdoor Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: We serve up delicious Cuban coffee, breakfast, and lunch fare to a large following of fans here in Key West. Come in the morning for Café con Leche or a Cuban Chocolate Mocha, and make sure to grab some breakfast too. Try favorites such as our Key Wester, which is two eggs, cheese, and your choice of ham, bacon, sausage, or pork roll sandwiched between two delicious pieces of pressed Cuban bread. It’s fantastic!Are you ready for lunch? Try our Famous Tuna Burger, our Turkey Club, or the Havana Rice & Beans. If you want to go lighter, order one of our freshly made salads or one of our delicious smoothies made with sweet tropical fruits.We also deliver! Cuban Coffee Queen is open every day, from 6:30 until sunset. Don’t forget to grab a T-shirt or hat while you’re at Cuban Coffee Queen. You’ll wish you had when you see folks walking around town with our famous memorabilia.
Edmond, Oklahoma
“Couldnt wait to come back!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

My wife were in Fort Myers cerebrating our 24th anniversary and took the ferry over to K.W. for a three day stay.

The first place we went after getting off was the Cuban Coffee Queen for two large Cafe Con Leche's and two Jose Marti's - SO GOOD!

Okay we decided after we should have just got one Jose Marti and split it; but then we wouldn't have had the leftovers to enjoy the next day picnicking at The Hemingway House.

We tried them for the first time when were in KW last year and could not wait to get back there again, best Cuban Coffee and sandwiches in KW as far as we're concerned!

We even picked up another Jose Marti and Large Cafe Con Leche for our return trip dinner on the Key West Express, when I pulled out that sandwich, the bag of plantain chips and fresh fruit believe me when I tell you the people around us were jealous - LOL!

A year is such a LONG time :o(

• Visited January 2013
Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this review, February 13, 2013
Thank you so much for this wonderful review! We're honored to be you and your wife's go-to coffee shop in Key West. Good call on those Cafe con Leches and Jose Martis — I'm sure there was more than enough left over! Thank you for being such a big advocate of our little coffee shack. Next time you're in our neck of the woods, we'll have your favorite meal waiting for you!

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
wisconsin
“Great coffee, window service only, no inside. Menu looks good!”
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I liked the area, grab a cup of coffee, walk around the neighboring shops, walk to the bight. Just so very pleasant and true to the area. The coffee was superb, never got back there to taste the menu, but it looked very interesting. There are a few benches outside to sit. It is right on a trolley stop.

Visited January 2013
Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this review, February 12, 2013
What an awesome review! I'm so glad you think our coffee shop is 'true to the area'. We love our neighborhood and are so happy to be a part of this lovable, funky community. You will absolutely have to come back and try our fresh-pressed Cuban sandwiches — one bite, and you're hooked!

Cheers,
Saint Paul, Minnesota
“I'd walk more than a mile...”
Reviewed February 8, 2013

For a cup of this delicious brew! A real perk-me-up! We would show up at the crack of dawn, waiting for our cups, so we could start the day! Very tasty.

Visited February 2013
Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this review, February 15, 2013
We're so thrilled our coffee gives you a real 'perk-me-up'! I appreciate you being such a big advocate of our little coffee shop. Please come back and see us very soon.

Big Coppitt Key
“In-Conch-Neato drinking the best Cordito!”
Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Cuban Coffee Queen makes the very best Cuban coffee beverages. Whether you get the traditional cafe con leche, any of the iced coffees or just black Cuban espresso you will love it. Personal favorite is the Cordito...strong and sweet yummy goodness in a cup. Sandwiches are delicious, too.
First stop after parking in the municipal lot near the wharf or biking around Key West.

2 Thank Donna W
Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this review, February 11, 2013
Donna,
It sounds like you've got us down pat. Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I couldn't have described the Cordito better myself — "strong and sweet yummy goodness in a cup". Thanks for being such a big advocate of our little coffee shop. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Cheers,
New York City, New York
“Queen of Caffeine!”
Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

I finally found this place, and was Happy I did. Friendly attitude and delicious sandwiches. I had the Keywester and a cafe con leche, which provided a great start to my day.
They also deliver , check it out.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this review, February 14, 2013
We're so glad our place finally found you! Thanks for this great feedback. Nothing makes me happier than knowing we helped get your day off to a great start. Please come back and see us very soon!