“Great coffee, window service only, no inside. Menu looks good!”
Review of Cuban Coffee Queen

Cuban Coffee Queen
Ranked #8 of 451 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Caribbean, Cuban
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Description: We serve up delicious Cuban coffee, breakfast, and lunch fare to a large following of fans here in Key West. Come in the morning for Café con Leche or a Cuban Chocolate Mocha, and make sure to grab some breakfast too. Try favorites such as our Key Wester, which is two eggs, cheese, and your choice of ham, bacon, sausage, or pork roll sandwiched between two delicious pieces of pressed Cuban bread. It’s fantastic!Are you ready for lunch? Try our Famous Tuna Burger, our Turkey Club, or the Havana Rice & Beans. If you want to go lighter, order one of our freshly made salads or one of our delicious smoothies made with sweet tropical fruits.We also deliver! Cuban Coffee Queen is open every day, from 6:30 until sunset. Don’t forget to grab a T-shirt or hat while you’re at Cuban Coffee Queen. You’ll wish you had when you see folks walking around town with our famous memorabilia.
Reviewed February 10, 2013

I liked the area, grab a cup of coffee, walk around the neighboring shops, walk to the bight. Just so very pleasant and true to the area. The coffee was superb, never got back there to taste the menu, but it looked very interesting. There are a few benches outside to sit. It is right on a trolley stop.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2013

What an awesome review! I'm so glad you think our coffee shop is 'true to the area'. We love our neighborhood and are so happy to be a part of this lovable, funky community. You will absolutely have to come back and try our fresh-pressed Cuban sandwiches — one bite, and you're hooked!

Marius, Owner

Write a ReviewReviews (2,391)

Reviewed February 8, 2013

For a cup of this delicious brew! A real perk-me-up! We would show up at the crack of dawn, waiting for our cups, so we could start the day! Very tasty.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded February 15, 2013

We're so thrilled our coffee gives you a real 'perk-me-up'! I appreciate you being such a big advocate of our little coffee shop. Please come back and see us very soon.

All the best,

Reviewed February 8, 2013 via mobile

Cuban Coffee Queen makes the very best Cuban coffee beverages. Whether you get the traditional cafe con leche, any of the iced coffees or just black Cuban espresso you will love it. Personal favorite is the Cordito...strong and sweet yummy goodness in a cup. Sandwiches are delicious, too.
First stop after parking in the municipal lot near the wharf or biking around Key West.

2  Thank Donna W
Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2013

Donna,
It sounds like you've got us down pat. Thank you so much for this wonderful review! I couldn't have described the Cordito better myself — "strong and sweet yummy goodness in a cup". Thanks for being such a big advocate of our little coffee shop. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed February 7, 2013 via mobile

I finally found this place, and was Happy I did. Friendly attitude and delicious sandwiches. I had the Keywester and a cafe con leche, which provided a great start to my day.
They also deliver , check it out.

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded February 14, 2013

We're so glad our place finally found you! Thanks for this great feedback. Nothing makes me happier than knowing we helped get your day off to a great start. Please come back and see us very soon!

All the best,

Reviewed February 2, 2013

I've been meaning to get to Cuban Coffee Queen, but this was the first chance I've had. My coffee was excellent and very reasonably priced. The service was great and the barista was super-friendly. So glad I found this place because I'll be back again tomorrow. Keep up the good work and thanks!

Marius V, Owner at Cuban Coffee Queen, responded to this reviewResponded February 4, 2013

Thank you for this awesome feedback! It makes me so happy that you were finally able to try us out. We're not much in the looks department, but we sure can brew a mean up of joe! Thanks for mentioning that we have service with a smile. I hope to see you back here very soon!