“Fresh fish sandwich”

Eaton Street Seafood Market
Ranked #15 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Fresh Seafood in Key West, Florida Eaton Street Seafood Market is dedicated to providing the freshest local seafood to our visitors and local clientele. This unique shop is conveniently located at 801 Eaton Street, the corner of Eaton and William, in the heart of historic Old Town Key West. We are a retail seafood market as well as a restaurant, we serve all of the freshest local seafood Key West has to offer on sandwiches or salads plus the best lobster roll in the country. Stone Crab, Key West Pink shrimp and much more, please come visit us on your next trip to Key West
Reviewed March 3, 2014

A very neat and clean market -off the beaten path--selling fresh seafood along with a small market of grocery items. All you need to prepare a seafood meal...limes, lemons, pasta, herbs, butter, wine, beer and more! They do make a few lunch items and we had the fresh grilled yellow snapper sandwich and the smoked fish dip. Choose your fish out of the case and they prepare it. Excellent lunch. The smoked fish dip is the best on the island! We enjoyed our meal on the outdoor benches. Love the art-deco style. Staff is very friendly. A busy place. We bought fresh seafood here a couple of years ago. I think they are here to stay!

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I bought a variety of fish at 11 AM when they open to take to our friend's boat in the middle keys to roll sushi for a lunch cruise. I wish they would open a little earlier and I wish the gorgeous fresh fish was a little less expensive but I'm not about to compromise on quality, I like the best. I was sad when the Waterfront Market closed a few years ago, the KW version of Whole Foods but this is the best place I've found since then.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I stopped in during a bike ride today and were so pleasantly surprised. The selection of fresh fish was terrific! He had a tile fish sandwich- delicious- and I had a salad with 1/2 pound peel and eat shrimp on top. We ate at the little bench seat area with some other folks and had nice conversation. We will definitely go back to try the lobster and stone crab claws!

One other thing- they were so sweet they didn't have us pay until after the meal, which is unusual since you order and sit outside to eat- but they wanted to make sure everything was good before we paid. And they have an amazing small selection of other things- like Veuve Clicquot champagne, excellent wine, handmade pastas and capers.
Great little place!

Reviewed February 22, 2014

At first I was apprehensive about going in because it was located off the beaten path and had weird outer decor but once bite later and I was glad I did. Lobster roll and shrimp roll were heavenly. Would definitely go back again. I am from the northeast so good seafood is a staple but the food here was outstanding.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

This market has a wonderful selection of seafood. I never expected to buy clams and mussels in Key West but they had them and they were very fresh. They also sell fresh herbs and seasoning to accompany any seafood dish. Very clean market.