“Amazing Fresh Caught Seafood in Key West”

Eaton Street Seafood Market
Ranked #13 of 449 Restaurants in Key West
Cuisines: Seafood
Description: Fresh Seafood in Key West, Florida Eaton Street Seafood Market is dedicated to providing the freshest local seafood to our visitors and local clientele. This unique shop is conveniently located at 801 Eaton Street, the corner of Eaton and William, in the heart of historic Old Town Key West. We are a retail seafood market as well as a restaurant, we serve all of the freshest local seafood Key West has to offer on sandwiches or salads plus the best lobster roll in the country. Stone Crab, Key West Pink shrimp and much more, please come visit us on your next trip to Key West
Reviewed October 8, 2013

I Love going into the Fish Market and seeing all the fresh caught LOCAL fish. The case is filled with a great variety of what the Key West fishermen are catching that day! You can pick your own piece of fish to have cooked for a sandwich there. The crab cakes and lobster roll are wonderful, I love the shrimp salad. Try the smoked fish dip, it is a Key West specialty and I have tried it all over the island. This is by far and away the best rendition I have eaten. having grown up with a smokehouse in the backyard, it is a treat to be able to buy really great smoked fish. Take a minute to look at the small, eclectic wine, selection it is a great addition to the market!

1  Thank Barbara S
There are newer reviews for Eaton Street Seafood Market

Reviewed October 5, 2013 via mobile

Pass by this place all the time but never had eaten there. Had the lobster roll. It was great with very generous proportions. They were very accommodating making my wife's a salad even though it was not on the menu.

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Stopped infor a quick lunch and was very very happy. My wife got the shrimp salad, I got the crab cake sandwich, grabbed a couple beers and some chips. So fresh and yummy. As a snack for later we purchased some smoked fish and some smoked fish dip. Both delicious. I don't think you will find anything fresher on the key than Eaton street market.

1  Thank trooper198
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I have to say the Black Grouper sandwich I had was one of the best fish sandwiches I've eaten in a long time. Simple sandwich...a little spices, some key lime mustard, a slice of tomato and lettuce. Nothing is fried here, which is a good thing! A must try when in Key West.

1  Thank LuvToTvl2578
Reviewed September 14, 2013

It looks very cheap when you see first come, but after you tried any of menu -you understand why it is is hight trip advisor rank. It worth to try - especially lobster stuff. Thanks to crew!

1  Thank 590Max