Tripadvisor
Key West

“A nice new addition to Key West”
Review of The Dirty Pig

The Dirty Pig
Ranked #192 of 461 Restaurants in Key West
Reviewed July 10, 2019

We wanted to try this place during our last visit but never got a chance to get over to it, but this time we did. The place is a lot larger then you would think when you walk in. The bar area is nice and spacious where we chose to sit. Their Caesar salad was delicious and my husband had their Mac and cheese balls which were tasty. My husband had their brisket sandwich and I had their habanero mango wings. The wings were so tender and flavorful and my husband enjoyed his sandwich. All and all it was very good and it was a nice change from the usual seafood restaurants we usually go to.

Date of visit: July 2019
1  Thank NJSusan-7
Write a reviewReviews (67)

Reviewed July 2, 2019

I had heard such fabulous things about "The Dirty Pig", but wow, what a treat! I popped in today and I have to say I am thrilled I did. Everything I saw come out of the kitchen looked and smelled amazing. I chose the Pulled Pork with a side of coleslaw. Oh my gosh was it delish. Full of flavor, so fresh, cooked to perfection!
Tracy behind the bar was so friendly and informative. Just a fantastic experience. I can not wait to get back in there!!!

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed June 29, 2019

My wife and I just got back from four days in Key West. By far our favorite place was "The Dirty Pig". Terrific meals and desserts, great music, and the friendliest staff and best service we encountered in the city. You can't go wrong by eating and listening to the great music at "The Dirty Pig".

Reviewed June 25, 2019

The service was great, and the smell of bbq was yummy, but the food was a bit lacking. I got the shrimp po' boy, but the shrimp was grilled - and that was a bit weird for me.

Reviewed June 19, 2019

My husband and I stopped here when we discovered the Bien was closed. The smoky meat smell was promising. The loud music pouring out of the place made it hard to talk. Service was sketchy. Husband ordered a po' boy and I got a NC pullled pork sandwich. My husband opted for homemade barbeque chips and got a small bag of chips the type that would usually go in lunch boxes. Not exactly homeade. My sandwich was soggy indicating it may have sat a bit before being served. The potato salad was good, though.

I ordered a radler and the can was so dented it looked like it had been used in a game of kickball. Overall, meat was good, music loud, service could be better, and prices a tad more reasonable.