“Best local fishing guide in Key West”
Review of Pepe's Charters

Pepe's Charters
Reviewed May 12, 2016 via mobile

I went two days with this fishing guide. The first day he did everything he could to get me on tarpon. Saw a lot of Tarpon but we just could not get them to bite. The second trip out we caught 3 large tarpon, a lemon shark and hook a black tip shark. We also had a bull shark try to take our tarpon. Overall was a great day. If you want to go to Key West and get a Guide you can trust, Pepe is your guide.

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"hook"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed March 1, 2016

It was a incredible sunny day on the water, Pepe is a great guy and professional as guide. We caught alot of fish and learned alot about the Florida Keys eco system. I will definetely come back!

Reviewed February 22, 2016

We fish with Pepe every year and he never disappoints.
Fishing is great, he has the newest tackle , very user friendly equipment and the boat is awesome!
See you next year Captain

Reviewed February 22, 2016

I'm not a fishing lady but went out with my family just for the boat ride and to get a suntan.
As soon as the boys started to catch fish Pepe handed me a rod and told me to reel! I caught my first fish!
He made fishing easy and he was very patient with me!
He also took time to show us dolphins in the wild.
My vacation highlight!!