Review Highlights
Great time with Pepe's and Captain Alex!

My wife and I fished with Capt. Alex in March. I have fished with several captains (both charter... read more

Reviewed May 6, 2021
runnebergc
Memorable Day on Water

Recently went out with Captain Lucas for a day our group won’t soon forget. We were on fish from... read more

Reviewed April 21, 2021
jf1614

All reviews fish captain alex visiting key west boat species teaching gulf
Selected filters
Reviewed March 1, 2016

It was a incredible sunny day on the water, Pepe is a great guy and professional as guide. We caught alot of fish and learned alot about the Florida Keys eco system. I will definetely come back!

Date of experience: February 2016
Reviewed February 22, 2016

We fish with Pepe every year and he never disappoints.
Fishing is great, he has the newest tackle , very user friendly equipment and the boat is awesome!
See you next year Captain

Date of experience: October 2015
Reviewed February 22, 2016

I'm not a fishing lady but went out with my family just for the boat ride and to get a suntan.
As soon as the boys started to catch fish Pepe handed me a rod and told me to reel! I caught my first fish!
He made fishing easy and he was very patient with me!
He also took time to show us dolphins in the wild.
My vacation highlight!!

Date of experience: January 2016
Reviewed February 22, 2016

Went fishing with Pepe we were very pleased.
Fishing was phenomenal! We did wreck fishing and caught mutton snapper and groupers.

Date of experience: December 2015
Reviewed February 21, 2016

Love to fish with Captain Pepe! (Book him ahead of time, as he is so popular that you may miss out!) Pepe always puts us on the fish and we have a lot of laughs. Just an all-around great guy, and unbelievable fisherman! A must if you love to fish in Key West!

Date of experience: February 2016