“Capt Pepe Is the GREAT”
Review of Pepe's Charters

Pepe's Charters
Reviewed December 14, 2015

We had a tremendous time with Capt Pepe and would highly recommend him to anyone looking to fish while in Key West. He is extremely personable, his boat and equipment are top notch, and he kept the fishing action hot all day.

My girlfriend and I fished a 1/2 day and it was the BEST part of our recent trip to KW. We met Pepe at the dock at 730 and he was ready to go. We headed out to some reefs 10-15minutes offshore and were instantly getting lots of action. As the chum set in the snapper got bigger and more species started to arrive. Before long we were catching keeper gray snapper, hogfish, and porgy. She hooked into a nice sized bar jack and had a blast fighting it to the boat. The action was non stop, and we quickly filled the cooler and had tons of fun doing so. Eventually Pepe netted some ballyhoo and we headed offshore. No luck with the sailfish but it was still fun to see how it's done.

During any break in the action, we had a great time talking with Pepe about his various experiences being a capt in KW. His dinner suggestion (Santiago's Bodega) was also awesome.

Thanks Pepe, Can't wait till next time!

All reviews
in 11 reviews
"hook"
in 4 reviews

Reviewed October 15, 2015 via mobile

Captain Pepe rocks! We caught 6 huge sharks. Best fishing trip I've ever been on! It was like shark week. The sharks were swarming the boat. Pepe is very knowledgeable and it shows. You can' t go wrong with captain Pepe!

Reviewed July 27, 2015

If you want to go fishing in Key West, you can't go wrong with Capt. Pepe! I doubt you will find a more knowledgeable fishing guide in the Keys. His equipment is top notch. We went shark fishing and had a blast. All the 5 star ratings you see are not by accident. He truly cares about his business and his customers. Whether you're a novice or an expert fisherman, I highly recommend Pepe's Charters!

Reviewed June 22, 2015

Captain Pepe needs to change his name to Captain Awesome!!
My wife and I had been fishing only a couple of times before going down to Key West for our 25th anniversary. We could not have had a better experience with Captain Pepe.
We thought we were going to fish for red snapper or smaller fish, but ended up going shark fishing. My wife caught a 5-6 foot lemon shark and I hauled in a 7-8 foot lemon shark as well.
The boat was in immaculate condition and Captain Pepe kept us entertained with fishing stories all afternoon. I cannot recommend Captain Pepe enough for couples or families. It was a perfect morning/afternoon and my wife is now “hooked” on going out fishing again and “battling” with another shark or big fish.
Captain Pepe went above and beyond the call of duty with his hospitality and easy going nature. He was a consummate professional and a generous and thoughtful teacher for both of us and it made the experience one we’ll remember for the rest of our lives.

1  Thank Andrew M