“Fun Fishing and more fun”
Review of Pepe's Charters

Pepe's Charters
Fort Wayne, Indiana
“Fun Fishing and more fun”
Reviewed December 8, 2013 via mobile

If you book Pepe you will catch fish and you will have a great time doing it. He got us on fish when the conditions weren't the greatest. We caught fish anyway. Caught my first shark also. Pepe is an excellent Captain and just as important, he is a good honest man.

Visited December 2013

Miami, Florida
“The best attraction in keywest!”
Reviewed December 5, 2013

First time in Keywest and my family and I booked many activities and many of them did not meet our expectations.
Pepe exceeded our expectations with his knowledge and enthusiasm for fishing.
Fish on with Pepe!!

Visited November 2013
Buenos Aires, Argentina
“Quality time!!!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Once again Pepe exceeded our expectations!! Great fishing, great company, time well spent!!
Can't go wrong with Pepe.

Visited July 2013
Riverton, Wyoming, United States
“Great trip”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

We somehow hit a rainy week in Key West the first week of June this past summer but it was no problem for Pepe, he gave us a choice of going out on our original time or waiting a couple days to miss the rain. We opted for the first choice and we did get wet, but rain in the Keys is warm and pleasant, unlike at 5000 ft. elevation at home. My fiancé hooked into a 120 lb. tarpon, got nervous and handed me the rod, I fought it for a long time, had a blast. We did hit one severe squall while I had the tarpon on, Pepe continued piloting the boat so I wouldn't lose it. I am an experienced fresh water boater and I was entirely impressed with Pepe 's professionalism while still maintaining his sense of humor and happy spirit. I would recommend his guide service highly and I will fish with him again next year if all goes as planned.

Visited June 2013
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Amazing Day Fishing!”
Reviewed September 29, 2013 via mobile

You can fish along time and not find a guide as passionate about fishing as Pepe. Pepe guided as around multiple obstacles in Key West harbor as we battled a 200 pound Tarpon for several hours. Pepe was a tremendous guide,honest, and extremely accomidating.

Visited April 2013