“Great time, totally worth it!”
Review of Pepe's Charters

Pepe's Charters
Reviewed November 15, 2012

When I got to Key West I knew I wanted to go fishing but didn't know where to go or who to go with. I went to charter boat row and met captain Pepe and I made the decision to trust him and go with him. The next morning was a windy one and I was unsure if the fishing would be good. Capt Pepe assured me we would be alright, so we went out and caught lots of fish and a couple of huge sharks. It was so much fun I can't wait to make it back down to Key West to go fishing on pepes charters again. I highly recommend anyone who is going to be in Key West and wants to go fishing call Capt Pepe and you will not be disappointed.

Reviewed November 12, 2012

been fishing with Capt.pepe for 6 years now and everytime we have done something different and exciting.Pepe always delivers!

Reviewed October 28, 2012 via mobile

Fish with Pepe a few times a year and it's always a great time!! My kids love him and our trip to the keys would not be complete with out getting out in the water with him.

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Pepe's Charters was an awesome time! We learned so much about the different types of fish, sharks, etc.. Pepe knew exactly what he was talking about. As soon as we got out on the water we caught a shark within 5 minutes. It was so interesting to be up close and personal with these creatures I've spent my whole life terrified of (still do..a lot of teeth). Every type of shark we came in contact with Pepe knew the type and could tell us a lot of things about that specific shark. Definitely need to take this journey!!

Reviewed September 22, 2012

Pepe's Charters was recommended by friends and we were not disappointed. We chartered for a half day for shark fishing. He took us right to a great spot where we caught three lemon sharks (of course we released them). He was very knowledgeable of the area and conscientious. We had a great time and learned a lot about the ocean!