“Never fails!!”
Review of Pepe's Charters

Pepe's Charters
Reviewed September 20, 2012

Even with adverse weather conditions my better half and had a great time with Pepe!!
Kept us in between the mangrove islands and we caught some big sharks.
Awesome!!

Reviewed August 29, 2012

Looked around and talked to many charter guides and Pepe made me feel the most comfortable he answered my questions and was not pushy with me as far as booking. My wife and I had a great time we caught lots of sharks which was my request.
In life often you pay for what you get and even though Pepes was 50.00 more expensive than his competition It was more than worth it.

Reviewed August 28, 2012

I went with Captain Pepe on a tarpon trip a little bit ago and i was amazed how fast he put us on the fish. 20 minutes after we left the dock we anchored and started catching HUGE tarpons. I was so tired after reeling my first one in, and we went back and hooked two more. Great time with a Great Captain, very clean boat and great gear! Can't wait to make it back to go fishing again.

Reviewed July 19, 2012

Pepe’s Charter was awesome! I took my husband tarpon fishing for the first time with Pepe for his 40th birthday in May of this year and he LOVED it. First bait in the water he hooked a HUGE 100-110lb tarpon. He fought with it for nearly 2 hours and it almost got the best of him before finally landing it but it was well worth the fight J. According to Pepe the fish was at least 50 years old. He hooked another one at the end of our fishing trip that was as big if not bigger than the first one. He didn’t land the second fish; it broke the line about 15 minutes in to the fight that’s ok though because I don’t know that my husband could have fought another massive fish for two hours. Fist bait in and last bait in he hooked a fish J The fishing trip was AMAZING! The water was astonishing and the fish were biting. Captain Pepe was spectacular and very knowledgeable about the water we were fishing and the fish we were fishing for. Pepe was also full of knowledge on Key West, kind of like a little history lesson on Key West while we were fishing. I must also add that Capain Pepe's boast was AWESOME! We enjoyed our trip so much we are going back July 20th for another fishing trip with Captain Pepe. I would recommend that everyone take a fishing trip with Pepe as he a trip to meet everyone’s needs.

Reviewed July 16, 2012

Thank you Pepe for an amazing trip. In the 20+ years I have been ocean fishing, I have never had a better time. The Key West fishing is the best in Florida, and Pepe's charters is by far the best in Key West. I can't wait for my next trip back down here, and more great fishing with Pepe's charters. I plan on making this a more than yearly trip. I can't wait to try my hand at fishing every different type of fish down in the keys. Once again thank you Pepe for all your help, knowledge, expertise, and most of all the best fishing trip of my life!