“no better way to spend the day”
Review of Take Me There Charters - CLOSED

Take Me There Charters
More attraction details
Owner description: Don't just visit Key West...explore it and discover what life here is all about. We think of Key West as our beautiful little island town with an amazing back yard. So go beyond the confines and reach out to experience our local eco-system first hand.Come aboard and we'll glide across pristine local waters in search of dolphin, maybe do a little snorkeling, or just relax at a sandbar...it's your call.
Erie, PA
“no better way to spend the day”
Reviewed March 29, 2010

Truly an amazing experience! I've been to key west more times than i can count and this was the best charter i've ever taken. The others simply take you out to the reef. "Take me there" took us out to the back country where the colors of the water were too beautiful for words. We just hung out all day and soaked up the sun and fresh air. One of the most beautiful white sand beaches was unveiled when the tide went out. The dogs went from swimming to running and are still exhausted today!

Lower Keys, Florida
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Exceeded my expectations!”
Reviewed March 29, 2010

Captain Tommy is top notch! He showed us some of the most beautiful spots on the water and there was never a dull moment. Even with the bit of wind the ride was smooth & just perfect. There was a cooler full of ice that we packed to the brim with beer, champage & a few sandwiches then set out for an amazing day on the water. I didn't want to come home! Extra bonus: we saw dolphin on the way back to the dock! I can't wait to get back out with Take Me There Charters!

Pensacola, FL
“Laid back and local”
Reviewed March 28, 2010

This trip is not your typical snorkeling at Sand key w/6 other boats and sometimes hundreds of snorkelers. Capt. Tommy took us to a local favorite spot called mudd key where we hung out on a beautiful white sandbar, did a little fishing and saw some dolphin on the way in....perfect trip!! Capt. Tommy was the best, he treated us like locals!!

Key West Florida
“Experience the waters in a fun, safe, natural way, look no further… Captain Tommy is on it!”
Reviewed March 28, 2010

My girlfriends and I have chartered many boats but there was just something more exciting and unique about this one. Being that we are locals we want to do what all of the other locals do and don’t want some gaudy tourist boat. The instant you board Captain Tommy’s boat you know you are in good hands and safe. Next, you know the day ahead of you is “yours”. He’s not that charter boat Captain who already has the day planned for you and a script memorized. He is natural, knowledgeable and you feel like you have known him for years. Plus, not to mention he is easy on the eyes to look at.

That day we just wanted to jet out to a place called Snipes Key, where all the locals hang. I tell you what!.... Us girls have been on many boats that you just feel beat-up by the time you reach your destination but this boat is the “money!” This boat glides through the water and doesn’t bounce you around like some ragdoll LOL.

I cannot express to the magnitude of what a great day it really was! We met up with friends out at Snipes and we got to meet new friends through Captain Tommy, “he knows a lot of people!”

So, whether you live here in the Keys or on vacation and want to experience the waters in a fun, safe, natural way, look no further… Captain Tommy is on it!

Indianapolis, Indiana
“A day of beauty and magic in the Florida Keys!”
Reviewed March 17, 2010

What an amazing day! My husband and I enjoyed the water, the company, the sunshine and so many beautiful views of the neatest islands around. Captain Tommy was not only the most pleasant and kindest man I've ever had the pleasure of knowing, he was also informative, funny and so laid back that we were able to dictate our day to make it our own. How wonderful is that?? The boat glazed across the waters with such smoothness and ease, the coves and back water areas he took us to were perfect for sunbathing and relaxing, and when the tide was low, my husband and I were able to walk on the sand, hand in hand. A dream day for a Hoosier, let me tell you that! Thank you, Captain Tommy! You are the best and we will never forget our very special day!